A Beginner's Guide to Bridge and Stake in MetaMask Portfolio

A crypto tool helps to invest users easily and earn profit. But if you are new to the crypto world and using any random wallet this may lead to trouble for you and assets. If you are unable to find a reliable wallet, don't worry. Here we will help you to get a reliable wallet to start your crypto journey on the go. Today we are discussing wallet that is renowned for its reliable service among users. Aron Davis the man who founded this MetaMask wallet that helps to provide a safe world for investors.

Currently, MetaMask.io has more than 30 million users around the world and offers its service in 59 countries. Which shows its popularity worldwide and among users. Whether you are a new or a pro user you will get something for everyone in this wallet. As a digital wallet, MetaMask serves as a gateway to the decentralized web. In the following blog, we will discuss Portfolio MetaMask and its different aspects. So stay around.

How To Bridge with Any Assets On ?

If you are one of those who wants to bridge with different assets on Portfolio MetaMask but are unable to bridge and looking for a passage to solve this issue. To solve your issue we have briefly discussed a step-by-step process of how to bridge with any assets on the MetaMask portfolio below.

First, you need to connect your wallet to the https://web.sites.google.com/metamaskius.com/metamaskportfolio/home.After that locate the "Bridge" tab. In the next, choose the network you want to bridge from. Now select the token you want to bridge and enter the amount as per your choice. Choose the network you want to bridge to now. Select the token that you want to get to your destination. Lastly, confirm the bridge transaction to your wallet.

This is how you can bridge with any assets in the portfolio MetaMask by following the above steps.

Steps To Stake In MetaMask Portfolio

MetaMask offers one of the straightforward ways to stake in the MetaMask. If you are facing the issue and looking for a safe passage to get rid of this, follow the steps mentioned below.

First, you need to connect your wallet to portfolio.MetaMask.io.Once you are connected, now click on the "Stake" tab. Now select ETH or MATIC as per you. After that, select a staking provider to proceed. Put the amount of ETH or MATIC to stake now. Lastly, confirm your stake and sign the transaction in your MetaMask wallet.

This is how you can easily stake on MetaMask portfolio by following the above steps.

Conclusion

MetaMask portfolio offers rich kind of features for its users. Here you will get a chance to familiarize yourself with the portfolio MetaMask and its rich features. With the help of a portfolio, one can easily track or see their assets in one place at their fingertips. Moreover, it allows users to buy, sell, swap, stake, and bridge with any other assets on the go.

One can easily access the MetaMask by visiting the Metamask.io on the go. Also, it offers a user-friendly platform for its users so that new users can understand the navigation process of the platform. Overall, this could be an ideal choice for those who want to bridge with any assets to get benefits and eliminate unnecessary steps.