~05~

+*:ꔫ:*﹤.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·. ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

I was surprised that he said that back like REALLY surprised. Maybe I'm just his nightstand. Idk about dating him now. Maybe I'm not a nightstand. "Uhm do you want to go back to my house??" Tom asked me. " yeah sure" I replied back.

We walked back to his house and we talked while walking. Damm he lives like 20 minutes away from the park.

After we walked for 20 minutes we finally got to his house. We walked in to his house and saw his twin. His twin named bill is a sweetheart.

We went up to Tom room ( just charlotte and Tom) and watched a movie. Tom looked at me so many times. Then the last time he looked at me during the movie was when I looked back at him. Then it happened. I kissed Tom kauiltz, knew as the playboy.

What is wrong with me? He probably is going to have another girl tonight in his bed.

What happened to me hating him? I magicy like him all of a sudden?! What??? That's like really weird for me.

" oh uh I got to go!" I said " whyy aready?" Tom said "yea. Bye." I said and left quickly because I needed to get my self out of this. I don't want get played.

I went back home and just listened to some music and slept because I was kinda tired.
And slept for awhile

_________________________________
Okay so it will not let me get the font for this but yeah. I don't really like this story so I might stop writing this. But Ty for 50 readers. And I might work on this little by little. And plus I don't know want to write. Anywho go check out my other story's! But byee!
-ansley!💗

Date:2/11/14
Words:303