Im falling for him

Charlotte's pov

After me and Tom talked for a while I went home he actually was nice and cute. I think I'm starting to like him. I was surprised he didn't do anything like kiss me because he was looking at me like he like me or something and he kinda kiss a lot of girl and thought it was weird that he wanted for me to go to his house and the like a park or something. But I went home.

The next day it was Friday I didn't want to go to school today and because  my parents don't really care if I don't go school I just stay home. But I couldn't stop thinking Tom.

But I want do something today but not go to school. So I just went to the park. I was walking to park and I saw someone that look at Tom but he was probably in school.and the person I thought that looked like Tom was with a girl. I didn't think much about tho.

I turned around and omg they were making out. Ahh and there were clearly a lot of people and kids. But that's not my business at all.as I got closer to park I got closer to the people who were kissing. I got a closer look and it was actually Tom?!

I guess I got a little hurt because he was with another girl and was making out with her. Then when I wasn't looking he looked at me because I had a feeling and I saw it at the corner of my eye. But I just acted like nothing happened. But actually I was really sad.

I texted my friend and it looks like she is not in school too I asked her to meet up at the park where I was, And she ok. She was actually really quick. As soon as I saw her I give her a big hug.

Me and my friend will she kinda my best friend. lvy were talking for a while and I told her about Tom and she said " it's sounds like he kinda likes you charlotte but watch out!" I agreed with her on everything that she just said

I look at Tom again and the girl was gone. I was kinda curious where she went. But seeing Tom all  alone kinda made me sad.

Time skip

Tom texted me

Tom : Hey beautiful, what are you doing?

Me: nothing much why?

Tom: maybe call in a bit? It's okay If you can't.

Me: I'm maybe later I'm taking a shower. And were you at the park today?

Tom: yeah, I saw you there too with your friend.

~~~~~
I started blushing but there was kinda nothing to blush about but I did it anyways.

Tom is so perfect I love him so much almost every thing about him is perfect but the player part.

I'm falling for him.

__________________________________
Hey! I'm going to give yall some book recommendations because I think these books that I'm about to share you might like.

1. " it was like a dream "
By: kauiltzsluty .  She has another book of that book when your done called " just the beginning of our dream. ". That the second part of the book.🙂

2. "Don't jump "
By : efkaulitz . Omg chapter 16 is crazyy!🫢

3. Fate
By painloverorwth . So goodddddddd😍

I will do more later but  love y'all/ you
-Ansley