"Oh oh oh! And that fluffy haired girlfriend of his is actually secretly an AI!" Gary added

"And then he can speak in his lowest and most gravely voice possible and just be like "I need a weapon" Ralph said

"I swear, now that I think about it, both of them wear green, both like guns, and both are super-soldiers of some kind." Dan said

"Tank beats everything!" Lonnie pitched in.

(Everyone in the tank stared at him.)

"What? We're dropping Halo quotes, heheh, right?" Lonnie said

"Frick, now I can't get the Halo theme out of my head."

(Carm was able to overhear the whole thing through the crew intercom and was trying not to laugh by having to bite his lip)

——— A Few Minutes Later ———

(Around halfway through the ride back to the garage, someone started doing the opening chorus part of the Halo theme, and now the interior of his tank sounds like the boy's bathroom.)

(Soon they ended up making it to the garage after the long ride.)

(The Garage was very large, and the garage door towered above the nearby trees on the battlefield as the surviving American tanks drove into the garage.)

"How huge can they make this place..." Carm thought to himself

The T29 tank soon trundled its way into the garage, with King Cobra's V-12 engine's sound echoing through the large space.

(The garage was the size of a large mall, with floors upon floor of facilities to maintain and provide services for entire armies worth of tanks.
A single garage can support up to 2,000 vehicles at once, so the mere 50 vehicles that were allowed for the international tournament was a small fraction of the garage's capacity.)

(Huge tanks lined the interior of the garage, all of which were previously on the battlefield, and made it over before Carm's vehicle did, Dan did a few extra sweeps around the battlefield to make sure none of the American cadets were left behind. First in last out)

(It was a strange feeling, the walls surrounding the D.O.M.E's battlefield was at least a mile high, and was armored with 10-meter thick titanium composite plates. Titanium was selected as the arena's wall armor material for its rust resistance, meaning that even wet swampy battlefields wouldn't rust the D.O.M.E's structure.)

A man with light sticks guided King Cobra into a parking stall like an airliner, the large tank able to fit next to the other vehicles relatively easily due to the abundance of space.

Once the engine was off, the crew could disembark freely.

Carm threw open his steel hatch and crawled out, before descending down the machine-gun mounting brackets on the back of the turret, moving down to the engine cover, and then jumping the rest of the way down, his boots clacking on the floor.