── 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎

luna is the same age as tom, and this
starts in june of 2022 so they're 27!

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────

ZERO
──
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS + IMDB

ZERO──FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS + IMDB

luna brooks

ACTRESS  /  DANCER

#13 most popular     |     ★ Boost

birthday
february 3, 1995 (age 27)

birthplace
london, england

about:
2021 was certainly been a busy year for luna! this leading lady has starred in multiple big pictures this year. we have once again seen her return for a season of dickinson, got to meet her as kate bishop in hawkeye, and heard her as vi in arachne! it's now june of 2022 and this year looks to be even bigger than last! we are less than 2 months from meeting juliette atlas (aka her character in house of the dragon) and just a week ago most of season 4 of stranger things was released, so we got to once again see her portray four / olivia.

before fame:
born in london, england, luna resided there until the young age of 14, and is no stranger to the entertainment world! she left home to attend "fame school" laguardia for all 4 years of high school! after that though, she says she struggled to book roles and also took odd jobs in the meantime. eventually she moved back home, but found herself a new york resident once again when she was accepted to juilliard at 21.

trivia:
luna keeps quite the company! while attending laguardia, she befriended fellow actor timothée chalamet, and the 2 have remained close friends ever since. people have also begun to speculate that we'll soon see her in the hunger games world. the prequel the ballad of songbirds and snakes is set to release sometime in 2023, and francis lawrence, suzanne collins, and a handful of the actors already confirmed for the film have followed her on social media. luna has made it known that she is a huge fan of hunger games films. she has also maintained a friendship with richard madden after portraying his girlfriend in bodyguard, and as a result has gotten close with many of the cast members of game of thrones. luna has also been famously linked to actor aaron johnson. the pair became friends in 2015, then announced their relationship in 2016. they'd been dating for quite some time, so it's unclear when the actual relationship started. she was his first relationship after divorcing sam taylor, and they stayed together until parting as good friends at the end of 2020.

family life:
luna has 2 brothers (austin and riley), but neither are in the entertainment industry. all 3 siblings are close with their mother, tanya brooks. luna's father gregory brooks sadly passed away back in 2016.

luna brooks popularity

MOST POPULAR BORN ON FEBRUARY 3
#13 #1

DANCER 27 YEAR OLD
#18 #1

BORN IN LONDON                 ACTOR
#10 #28

FIRST NAME LUNA
#1

luna brooks imdb acting credits

2015
pitch perfect 2 ── emily

2017
stranger things ── four / olivia
pitch perfect 3     ──     emily

2018
bumblebee ── charlie
spider-man: into the spider-verse ── gwen stacy
bodyguard ── alison
the last kingdom ── yavanna

2019
stranger things ── four / olivia
dickinson ── emily dickinson

2020
space force ── erin naird
the last kingdom ── yavanna

2021
hawkeye     ──    kate bishop
stranger things ── four / olivia
dickinson ── emily dickinson
arachne ── vi

────────── · 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────────