Hope's confession

Few days passed in LA. 

Flo, Katie, Brooke, Donna and Hope all are in the Spencer mansion. 

Katie is bringing cookies to the table.

Katie: Here come the cookies! 

Everyone smiles.

Flo: I love these aunt Katie. 

Katie: Be my guest. 

Brooke: Thank you for this invitation. The Logan ladies almost all together... I wish Bridget was here.

Hope: Me too... I would really need her advice on a couple of things.

Donna: What things?

Flo: Tell us Hope.

Brooke looks uneasy.

Hope: Let's not talk about me... We are here mainly to celebrate that Brenda is pregnant and she'll give a beautiful baby to aunt Katie and Bill. 

Katie: We already celebrated it not once... Tell us what's going on.

Hope and Brooke look at one another and feel awkward.

Next scene: Taylor, Jack and Nick are at Marone industries.

Taylor hugs Jack.

Taylor: My beautiful son. I'm so proud of you.

Nick: Your mother is more warm with you then with me... I guess I should be jealous.

Taylor laughs and hugs Jack.

Jack: Well... I guess I deserve special treatment.

Nick smiles.

Taylor: Yes you do... Look at yourself... You are so young yet you are an amazing husband and father... You are talented and so hardworking. I'm proud of you. 

Jack smiled and they hug again.

Nick: So about being a wonderful husband... How is Sally? 

Jack smiles.

Jack: She's doing great. We slowly found a way to work things through.

Taylor: So you are ok with Sally and Thomas working together?

Jack: I wasn't at first, but now I see it's all innocent... On the other hand Caroline doesn't seem to feel the same way I do. Herr jealousy doesn't seem to go away. 

Taylor looks worried. 

Next scene: Caroline is at Forrester looking at her designs. Sally walks in. 

Sally: Hey...

Caroline see's Sally and she covers her designs.

Caroline: Hi Sally.

Sally: You do not have to cover your design. You are aware I can't steal them... I work for the lingerie line... 

Caroline: With Spectra's you never know.

Sally: Wow! Now that was bitchy.

Caroline smiles. 

Sally: I came here because... Because I was actually looking for you. I wanted to talk. 

Caroline: About what? If you want to talk about my husband then you probably know that he is in Switzerland right now. I bet he told you. You two seem awfully close. 

Sally laughs.

Sally: My God, yes Caroline Thomas told me about his trip to see his sister. You know why? Because we work together so I had to know. This was the only reason. If we wouldn't work together he wouldn't tell me.