introduction .

— best viewing options

font.   georgia
size.   any
background colour.   dark

In which...

Dakota Evans returns as a bombshell to the villa of love in hopes of finding 'the one' which she no longer is sure exists. After coming third place with her partner at the time, Ovie Soko, in season 5, Dakota never imagined to be stepping foot in the Love Island villa again but here she is. After only a few days back in the villa, the drama is through the roof, the drama in question surrounding Georgia Steel who, luckily for Dakota, happens to be coupled up with the only guy in the villa she finds attractive. As the blazing, South African sun burns into her back as she lays on the day beds with Kaz and Arabella, she ponders whether or not to just go for it and shoot her shot. After all, this is Love Island.

starring !

they try to romance me,but you got that nasty and that's what i wantso baby, babycome and save medon't need those other numberswhen i got my number one

but you got that nasty and that's what i want
so baby, baby
come and save me
don't need those other numbers
when i got my number one

— Love Me Like You Little Mix

before we begin, i'd just like to say incase anyone gets confused, this story is set with Dakota already in the villa so we don't see her enter.

ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION i had to add another islander for it to be equal so i chose someone at random so Dakota is in a friendship couple with... Jack Fowler from season 4!!