Chapter 8-Epilogue Part Two

I grab his hand, and he kisses my fingertips as I stand up and correct my skirt.

We race up the stairs, my hand in his as we run down the hallway and to his bedroom. Jameson pushes my body against the door, putting his knee between mine. I reach behind me, opening the door and walking backwards into his room.

Jameson puts his hand on my waist and his tongue in my mouth as I wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses me below my ear, his hand on the other side of my head and his thumb underneath my jaw. I pull my blazer off and toss it across the room. It drapes over his bedpost.

As he kisses my neck, I watch the fire raging in his fireplace; two logs placed into a perfect cross being charred by orange and blue flames that swirl into picturesque fire.

Walking over to his bed, his mouth back on mine, Jameson takes his blazer off as I reach up and start to fumble with his necktie. I pull the knot out of it and rip it off of his neck. It lands on the floor, next to his bed.

I sit on the edge of his bed and kick off my shoes as I reach up, undoing the buttons of his shirt. He picks up my thighs, leaning me back until my shoulders are on the bed as he leans over me, kissing a trail from my lips to my ear. He straightens his back, standing back up and saying "Tell me when to stop," as he undoes the buttons down his shirt and takes it off.

He puts his hands on my waist as he sits down, pulling me up into a sitting position. He cups my face in his hands, kissing me again. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling myself onto his lap. His hand goes to the top button of my shirt, waiting for permission. "Go for it," I whisper, as I reach down and help him undo my buttons and take off my shirt.

Once my shirt is off, I lean back onto the bed. Jameson's knee is between my thighs, and my legs are wrapped around his hips. He puts his thumbs in the waistband of my skirt as he bites my bottom lip. I mutter a "yes," into his lips, and he unbuttons my skirts. I lift up my hips so he can pull my skirt off of me.

He puts his knee on my clit, and I moan as I arch my back, my body pressing into his.

Jameson stands up, taking off both of his shoes as I sit up. I reach behind me, unclasping my bra. I look up and Jameson and ask, "Mind if I-"

"Not at all," he says, as I let the straps of my bra slide off and throw it across the room. I flip my hair over my shoulders as he hooks my chin with two of his fingers and pulls me into a kiss, his other hand on my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck. His kisses move from my swollen lips to my neck and then to my collarbones, kissing from the middle of my shoulder to the center of my chest, then to the opposite shoulder. At the same time, his fingers work to unbutton and unzip his slacks, but not pulling them off.

"How about this, Hawthorne: You keep taking your clothes off, and if I want you to stop, I'll tell you to stop," I pant.

He looks down at me, says, "Sounds like a deal," and takes off his pants, kicking them across the room once they're at his ankles.

His lips go back to my neck, kissing a trail down my body as I lean back onto my elbows. He puts his knees on the ground as he reaches my stomach.

He slides a finger into the waistband of my panties. "Can I-"

I cut him off by following up on his requests, lifting my hips off of his bed and sliding my panties off. He kisses the inside of my thigh, his hands wrapped around my calves, putting me closer to the edge of his bed.

"You know you don't need to do this," I say, taking his hand from my leg and holding it in mine.

"Funny, I was about to ask if you'd let me," he says, using his finger to draw an imaginary curving line down my inner thigh.