"You look...breathtaking" he smiles as his eyes meet mine again.

I gaslight myself into not blushing. I smile, "I'm surprised you cleaned up so well".

He laughs at my humor, gently placing a hand on my back as he guides me. I'm not sure where, I'm not sure if I care. I stay with him as I realize he was bringing me to our table. He pulls out a chair for me and I smile. I look at the names on the list in the middle of the table

Sebastian Stan for Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Weekly Blues
Y/N Collins for Best Actress in a film
Chris Evans for Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Alba Baptista for Best Supporting Actress

I'm happy that Chris and his wife would be sitting with us. Sebastian sat next to me as we chatted while the room filled up. Once Chris and Alba arrived, we all joined in conversation. Smiling and laughing about everything and anything. A photographer comes up to us, asking if we'd like to take a photo. He pulls out his camera and kneels on the floor slightly to capture the best angle.

I turn and face him, the feeling of someone's hand around my shoulder makes my heart stop for a moment. Sebastian.

Click

Once the photo is taken, the photographer smiles and walks away, ready to ask the next table consisting of other A lister celebrities. Sebastian's hand hesitates to leave my shoulder for a bit, don't let go.

The lights turn off for a moment as the event kicks off. Graham Norton appears on stage. I did admire his show, especially when he had me and Sebastian on there and he got Sebastian to spill about his first celebrity crush. Who knew the man had such good taste.

Graham kicks off with some jokes, we laugh instantly. The room was electric and there wasn't time for any negative thoughts. He talked to various celebs as we sat back and watched. Sebastian's hand was now resting back on his lap. That's attractive

The categories are announced for best movies. Seb was in two of them, Captain America: The Winter Soldier and The Weekly Blues, which was our movie. Graham opened the envelope and smiled as he read out that the Oscar went to Captain America.

Me and Alba cheered as the room stood up in applause. She kissed Chris and congratulated him, I wrapped my arms around Sebastian and congratulated him. He squeezed my hand gently before they went up to receive the award. I made eye contact with Sebastian and smiled at him as Chris went on about how grateful they were.

They sat back down after a while, the Oscar on the table in front of us as I made room for Sebastian again. His hand reached out to grab mine, I'm not sure why. Maybe he was nervous, but I didn't mind not at all.

As the minutes went on, the names for Best Actress in a film were called out. My heart was beating at a million miles an hour. I think Sebastian could tell how nervous I was as he gave my hand a light squeeze, his thumb gently rubbing over my hand. I'm falling in love arent I?

"And tonight for Best Actress in a Film we have.... Jennifer Lawrence!"

Applause

"Emma Stone"

Applause

"Meryl Streep"

Applause

"Elizabeth Olsen"

Applause

"And Y/N Collins!"

Applause.

Sebastian smiles at him as I look at him. He gently whispers in my ear, his voice sending tingles down my body to the tips of my toes.

"Whatever happens tonight, I went you to know how proud I am of you okay?"