the others

I really never questioned what made my brain tick. How others brains ticked, yes. Humans will always find a way to go and spoil themselves freely, without remorse or regret. In this world, people only care about themselves and how they appear or seem to others. With all I've seen in humanity, I think we'll end up burning the world, the cities, the children, the people.

  Wandering for hours on end in this endless abyss of roads and more roads. I sigh. Are humans really that pathetic to not have survived the apocalypse.. Maybe I speak too lowly of them, but it really isn't that hard. The blazing heat and sun spreading across my face felt like I was going to eat my skin off. I hate the world and it's people.

   I stop walking out of boredom when I see a figure in the distance.
  "Hmm?" I hum outloud, hoping that they would know I'm there. Finally another person I can play with! Bout time in this wasteland.

    "Don't you move!" The person called, now finding out that they are a man. Holding a gun clearly aiming for my forehead. How amusing humans are.  Hmm, I could annoy them and move or stay still and see how it plays out, ahhh... I put my hands up, a smirk planted on my face.
     "You seem friendly..." I say, amused. I can already imagine his face when I break him.

   I can tell he got angry from what I said, making the smug grin on my face widen. He gripped the gun tightly.
   "Why the hell aren't you scared?!" The man yelled, a real cute face on him... hmm, this will be fun. I put my hands down and run one of them through my long hair.
    "Why would I be scared of you, when you're too scared to shoot?"

      "Cmon~ Why don't you just take a shot hm?" I smirked. His face grew concerned with each passing moment. It always enjoyed me to see it.

        "What the hell?! Are you suicidal or something?!" He yelled. His face gave away his fear. I could clearly tell he wouldn't kill. Wouldn't harm a fly. It's pathetic when a human that was meant for ill intention doesn't embrace it. I inched closer, until I'm a foot away from him.

       "You tell me, pretty boy~ You have a clear shot~" I say, the gun pressing up against my forehead.
       "Too scared?" I giggle. I take some time to look at him.
Somewhat curly black hair, blue eyes and an oversized maroon colored shirt along with jeans. Hmmm, he's about 17.. this assures me this will be fun.

     "S-Stop that. Stop!" He frantically yelled to me, sweat going down the side of his face. So much joy it brings me to see it~ I grab the gun by its barrel and pushes it harder against my forehead. A smirk still on my face.
     "Say.. have you ever killed someone? Perhaps someone close to you? Did it feel powerful?~" I ask. His features twisted in worry and anxiety.

     "N-No. NO!" He pulled away, throwing the gun to the side. I laughed.
     "Stop fucking playing with me you psycho!" He yelled.
Ahh, if I had a dollar everytime someone called me that I'd be out of this dump already. I mean, I don't mind,  ofcourse.

     "So you didn't have the guts hm, pretty boy?" I giggled smugly. His face curled in anger.
     "what do you take me as, a monster?" He scoffed.
     "What the hell do you want."
     "Hmmm?~ you went up to me~" I retorted back, smugly.
     "Dammit, just stop talking. I'm leaving and DONT follow me."
     "Ahh?~ why? A secret? A quest?~" I playfully asked. This guy would be fun to follow, now that he brought it up, he dug his own grave. I smiled to myself at the thought of making him so angry he would snap.

     "No. What's your name anyway? Im shilo." He told me.
    "Aw, too bad pretty boy! I'm keeping that a secret~" I replied and giggled along with it. I've never found anyone that could put up with me, expect.. ah, nevermind.

    "God. I'm leaving." He said angrily as he walked away. I wasn't done with him quiet yet.. I haven't made him break yet!

    "Aw, don't leave Sholo!"
     "Shilo."
      "Hmm, same thing!" I said childishly.
"If you don't shut up, I'm gonna-"

There was a crash in the distance. From just the sound we could tell that it was the ravages. A group of apocalypse needs that say the apocalypse is their kingdom oe some sort of shit like that.. but I don't pay attention to them. They have all kinds of guns and weapons, that's safe to say that could could anyone. I sigh. This will be fun.