The death of Emmit S Wallerson

October 6th 2023 a body was found near the North Harbor bridge in South Carolina. The body was identified as Emmit Sullivan Wallerson. The cause of death has been identified as suicide via hanging.

Near his body in the water below was a white bedsheet with two holes cut in it. It is presumed that this is a sheet ghost costume, though it is questioned as to why it would be there and if there was any connection between the sheet and the corpse.

Other objects around the body that were discovered were a bloody rock, destroyed video camera, and a hunting knife. These three objects were found buried by the body after a note was found in Wallerson's back pocket telling the location of it.

Suspicions that Wallerson's death was not a suicide are rampant. Going into his online history and taking all video footage that could be saved, it is noted that he often speaks to someone referred to as "Beepo". In the last video that could be saved, called notable 272, Wallerson could be seen covered in blood destroying a pair of glasses. In the background a bloody carcass can be seen in a bathtub. It is presumed that the body belonged to the night guard, Garrett Falsen of the North Harbor cemetery.

Beepo still has yet to be identified but we are currently working towards it.

Before the night of Wallerson's death, he was seen sneaking into the North Harbor cemetery. Cameras picked him up sneaking towards the gravesite of Lacch MacLeod where he defiled it and stole the skeleton of the deceased 13 year old. He was caught by Falsen. At this point, there was a glitch in the security system and cameras backed out. In the morning, Falsen was missing along with the skeleton of MacLeod.

More research will be done into the case, but as of now, Wallerson's death is considered suicide.