"Zander, we promised Bethany we'll try to get home as soon as possible."

Hailey tries forcing Zander

"Fine."

Zander sighs and starts walking in the middle, Hailey walking in the right side and Luke on the left.

Luke continues texting with an unknown number, but Zander sees that the number is from Canada.

"Who are you texting?"

Luke's eyes wide and turns off his phone.

"Oh, It was no one."

Zander looks confused.

"What do you mean 'no one'?"

Luke puts his hand behind his neck.

"It was just my mother."

Luke puts a forceful smile at Zander

"Ah."

Zander says and glances at Hailey trying to ask what's wrong with him in sign language.

Hailey shakes her head and raises her shoulder.

And so the Bell rings.

"Oh crap, we're late.."

"Come on guys, we can't be late."

Hailey starts running to her classroom.

"Ugh, do we have to run?"

Zander sighs but Luke quickly picks him up and starts running with him.

They reached their classroom and take the backseat and work on their Presentation.

Time flies and class is over.

Hailey, Zander and Luke pack their things and they head to the Music room.

Just like that, Mrs Jones bust in and approaches the Trio but mostly just Luke.

"Luke! You wouldn't be such a dear and help me carry these books to the History classroom with Jake for next class period?"

As always, Luke kindly accepts and carries the books while Mrs Jones carries the other half.

"Oh uh..would you guys mind waiting?"

Zander nods and Hailey responds.

"Sure, and actually I'm gonna head to the vending machine, I forgot my drink at home and I think I really need water right now."

Zander sighs knowing he has to wait for Hailey and Luke now.

"Whatever, If you need help, text me."

Hailey smiles and off she goes.

Once everyone is out of Zander's sight, an unfamiliar Student approaches Zander with a grin.