a kiss that ends it

He leans forward grinning maliciously, "well your in a tough situation my gem now I am going to definitely kiss you" leaning closer and closer. She panics even more rolling her lips inwards as he gently kisses her but he opens his eyes to see that her lips were rolled inwards. "My gem what do you think your doing?" "I'm not allowing you to ki-" he dips down again this time to trap her lips under his.

She screams in terror, once he pulls away the priest has walked out after congratulating them.  "I hate you!!" "Oh I know you do my gem but this is the best option there Is...like I said before I will marry you no matter what".  "You killed my fucking mother bastard!!!" "Like I'd kill your mother..no instead I did send my beautiful wives to go talk to her when she came to visit San Diego". Their faces inches from each other, y/n couldn't stop glaring at him "I don't care I don't even like you!" "But I love you so instead of crying over your supposed dead mother, just enjoy your new wedding night with me".

"I'd rather die than be your damn wife Tengen!" His eyes lit up when she said his name. He grabs her face firmly as he dmashes his lips on hers. Makio,suma, and hinatsuru were blushing slightly at the sight they too wanted to kiss her. But for some reason tengen. Wouldn't let them near her, "lord tengen may we have a turn with our new wife?" "After I'm done with my turn".

He goes back to deeply kissing her so passionately, Her screaming turns to crying. He gently flicks her tongue with his, deeply moaning into the kiss as if he doesn't care about the situation anymore. Deepening the kiss she starts choking for air, he tightly grips her scalp with his nails digging into her skin. Wincing at this he shows her that he was in charge. Pulling her head backwards she nearly gasps in pain and shock. Makio looks at the tubes that were inserted into her arm, "lord tengen shall we all go home now" she asks.  He stops kissing her dominatly, "sure we can do that but we're going to be on the plane heading home".  Her eyes widen at this, Tengen smirks.

"Lets unplug our new wife and head home we all deserve some champagne and strawberries now especially since it is a good time for us all~" he licks her ear.  Y/n shivers In Disgust at him kissing her and licking her. Makio grabs the girls arm and peels the tape off her skin.  "Ouch!!" Slowly the thick needle is sliding out alongside the tube with fluids dripping out.  Suma grabs the bandages and gauze, coming over she quickly puts pressure on y/n's arm. 

Some blood comes out, they bandage it up with ease.  Tengen then scoops her up and stands tall. The other three blush again. "Let's go home my beautiful wives I'd like to have a special night"
"Kill me now!" "Oh hush my gem it's our wedding night" glaring at him in hate she really wanted to rip his hair right off his head. 

.

.

.

.

.

4 week time skip...

Heavily breathing and trembling violently y/n was exhausted from another escape attempt from the others. "My gem just give up already it's starting to get kind of boring when you keep doing this to yourself and then I have to use punishment which I really have doing..." "Fuck you I don't wanna be anywhere near your face you disgusting pig" "okay that's not nice honey" "don't ever CALL me honey you fucking murderer psycho bitch" she pulls out a knife that was laying around in his temple. 

"Ha ha ha okay put it away where did you even get that knife darling" "oh you mean this knife that I'll end up slicing you with!!! That knife!? Oh I dont know I think I'll keep it" he sighs and vanishes in thin air something she grew on, one brow twitching she waits for a few seconds until. Tengen wraps his arms around her upper torso holding the knife and her hand in his giant palm. "Lets get this over with I want to enjoy some sake with you already feisty gem" "up your own ass! I'm not going to be spending time with An asshole".

"Y/n..how many times do I have to say to watch your mouth I'm your husband" "and I'm not your wife because you forced it I am not married to someone like you" "babe you already yanked my white hair locks four weeks ago out of my damn scalp which i wasnt happy about" "well you definitely deserved it pig" "I will slap you" "slap what your face pig!" "Oh my god..no damnit now give me the knife- fucker!!" He pulls back in pain and shock when he sees his finger nail sliced open. 

Y/n steps away from him and tries to go for his knee cap, tengen quickly jumps back as she stumbles and falls face down. Jumping on her back he quickly smacks the knife away, "I'm trying to give you my love gem, but you always end up with using violence with me I don't like it" "well sucks to be you doesn't it bitch".