After disposing the guns into the lake and ensuring that they sunk all the way to the bottom they returned back to 12.
"I need to go back to base, keep low and I'll meet you at the train station" he says as they walk back into district territory. She grabs his arm before he walks away from her. She pulls him into a quick kiss. He smiles at her before they walk off in two different directions.
He got back to base and went to his bunk. He grabbed some of his stuff along with items from Sejanus' storage container. The head peacekeeper found him and said it was time to go to the station. Coriolanus was directed to a truck that would take him there.
"I am having someone join me" he said to the officer.
"You are?"
"I have a girl that I want to spend some more time with" he said.
The officer sighed.
"Your assignment has been changed, you're not going to district 2. We have orders from the Capitol to send you home" the officer said.
Coriolanus was shocked, he's going home. He couldn't believe it. Lucy Gray wouldn't want to go to the Capitol. He couldn't tell her, she would back out. They get to the train station and he sees Lucy Gray sitting on a bench waiting for him.
"Don't mention the change of plans to her" Coriolanus says to the officer. The officer nods and gets out of the truck. Coriolanus follows suit and walks over to Lucy Gray.
"Let's go, stay quiet till we're alone" he says to her. She takes his hand and stands up. They walk onto the train.
"Good luck private Snow" he hears behind him.
"Thank you sir" he says back.

The couple is greeted by a servant on the train and led to a private suite. The servant closes the door behind them after they leave.
"You still okay Lucy Gray?" He asks sitting down. She sits down and looks out the window.
"I guess it's all just setting in now. I won't be able to return to twelve unless it's with you" she said. He gets up and sits next to her.
"I'm gonna take care of you Lucy Gray. We can write to the Covey. Maybe even send them money if we get enough" he says trying to comfort her.
She turns and buries her head into his chest.
"Distract me, please. I need to get my mind off of everything. Tell me anything, as long as it doesn't have to do anything with twelve" she says.
He ponders, not knowing what to say.
He lifts her head up to his and gives her a kiss. She kisses back but with not as much force. He leans into her more and grabs her waist. She slightly falls backwards into the window from him.
"Coriolanus what are you doing" she asked as he gets over top of her.
"Distracting you" he says leaning back into her. He begins kissing her again. He kisses down her neck and into her collarbone.
"Coriolanus, I'm not ready" she says as he pulls at her clothes. He completely ignores her and continues to kiss her body. He starts to take his uniform off.
"Coriolanus, no" she says trying to get his clothes back on him.
He pins her down with his body on the bench and reaches for the hem of her skirt. He pulls her blouse out of the skirt revealing her abdomen to him.
"Lucy Gray. I love you" he says breathlessly. She pushes him off her and sits up.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"I said I wasn't ready!" She says tucking her shirt back in.
"You told me to distract you!" He spits back.
"Not like that! I wanted you to tell me a story or something! I shouldn't have to tell you no multiple times for you to stop" she said.
"I wasn't going to be rough" he said standing up off the floor. She pulls her legs up to chest and starts crying.
"Lucy Gray" he says sitting back down.
"Please leave me alone" she says through her tears.
"I'm sorry... I should have listened to you. I just, I love you so much" he says.
She rolls her eyes at him and turns herself so she is facing the window completely, her back to him now.
He scoots closer to her and wraps his arms around her body.
"Leave me alone" she said trying to squirm out but failing. He tightened his arms around her.
"Lucy Gray" he says sternly as she keeps moving.
"I've told you 'I love you' three times now. I haven't heard anything back" he says upset.
"I don't love you right now" she says. He stands up letting go of her.
"What the hell! I saved you! Tons of times! You wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for me! How do you not love me!" He screams at her.
"Because you lie to me! You're so narcissistic" she screams back.
He tightens his jaw and walks away from her, not knowing what else to say. She watches him walk away and immediately wants to apologize.
Coriolanus walked over to a bed in their suite and laid on it. He needed to get away from her, she was driving him insane. He hears her small footsteps nearing him. She lays down next to him and rests her head on his chest.
"I'm sorry" she says. He lets out a deep breath.
"I know you saved me a lot. I wouldn't be here without you. Of course I love you. I'm moving across Panem to be with you" she says. He wraps his arms around her.
"Thank you" he says. She moves her body on top of his and straddles him.
"I'll be ready soon. I promise" she says. He grabs her hips and smiles up at her.
"I need something to do while you are being an officer anyways, some kids would keep me busy" she says.
The couple fall asleep in each other's arms knowing that the train ride would last long.

Lucy Gray woke up later to the sound of the train whistle blowing and rushing water. She slightly sat up and wiggled out of Coriolanus' arms. She scooted over to the window that was covered with a curtain. She peaked out of it and her stomach dropped. They were going over the Capitol dam.
"Coriolanus wake up, what are we doing here?" She asks tapping him awake.

Authors note: Ohh shit we're so back. Idk how often I'll be able to update since I'm back in class but I'll try my best to update at least 2 times a week. Also thank you to Skinttt for helping me figure out a title❤️

🖐️🖐️Again I want to warn that this will get dark at moments and show an abusive relationship. If that is too much for you please do not read. I don't mean to trigger or fantasize this kind of relationship I think it's just realistic to what these characters would have. If you are in an abusive relationship please seek help, and know that you are not in the wrong and do deserve love.