The Fight

"Yn here's one for you" Perrie shouted from the pushchair isle.

"Yes that one" Yn smiled putting Kate in to it to see if she'll fit in it

"She's looks snug" Leigh smiled cooing over Kate.

"She does" Perrie smiled.

*skip*

"Few things put away

"Few things put away. Kates playing with Nat and Yelena" Yn smiled as she began to cook lasagna. Jades choice.

"You p'ay baby Kate" Nat smiled

Kate nodded and laid on the couch.

"No I wanna be a baby!" Jade whined

"No Kate be baby. She smaller"

"Tasha we have 2 babies" yelena spoke up

"No! One baby!" Nat argued back

"But I wanna be the baby!" Jade whined

"No!" Nat groaned

"But-" Jade was cut off my Natasha.

"No Jade. You is mamí, I am mama and Lena is mommy!"

"I not playing!" Jade pouted with her arms crossed against her chest.

"You a big baby. You need to mamí!"

"I not a big baby" Jade whined

"Yes you are. You cry about everfing"

"You don't know me" Jade whined sitting on the floor.

"I know you're a stupid!" Natasha spoke to her

"I not stupid!" Jade whined again

"Yes you are!" Jade whined and pushed Natasha. Yelena stepped away not wanting to get in the fight.

Natasha pushed Jade back and slapped her. Jade winced a little but both littles began to fight.

"Aunty Yn!" Yelena cried running over to Yn.

"What's wrong bubs?"

"Jade and natty are fighting"

Perrie and Leigh Anne quickly ran over to both littles. Carol come running in when she heard something break. Kate was scared and Yelena was crying watching her two friends fight.

"Jade! Nat stop!" Carol shouted. Both girls ignored the blonde and carol picked up Natasha while Leigh- Anne picked up Jade.

"What on earth is going on?" Wanda asked as she rested a crying Yelena on her hip.

"Jade and Natasha were fighting"

Yn had put Kate in the swing with a bottle of milk and was now half asleep and she came over to the conversation.

"Aunty Yn" Yelena whined opening her arms for the older woman. Yn picked her up out of Wanda's arms and rested her on her hip.

"I'll put Jade in time out" Leigh Anne said putting her on the stairs where Leigh Anne could see her.

"I'll do the same with Natasha" Carol spoke up and placed the redhead in the corner.

"Lena baby what happened?" Wanda asked. The blonde had finally stopped crying and was cuddled up in yn's arms.

"Tasha wan'ed Kate to be baby in a game an' Jadey wan'ed to be baby. But Tasha sai' no. Only Kate be baby, Tasha called Jadey stupid an' den dey both fighted" Yelena said.

"Okay baby. Are you and Kate okay?" Perrie asked

"Kates fine. She's asleep in the swing over there" Yn smiled pointing to the sleeping brunette.

"I okay" Yelena smiled hugging Yn close.

"Natasha has been like this for a while and nothing will stop her, I took her pacifier for the night, I stopped her nursing, I've spanked her and I've made her write lines but nothing will work. I've even tried talking to her" Carol sighed.

"Car it's okay. She's in the terrible twos" Yn comforted her friend.

"Yeah I know" the blonde sighed

*skip*

Dinner went fine. Natasha refused half her dinner. Yelena wanted to sit on Wanda's lap.

Yn had managed to feed Kate, bath her and put her to bed with her bottle. Which was actually pretty easy as the girl was tired.

Yelena wanted to sleep with Kate so Yn and Wanda put Yelena in Yn's bed with Kate. Natasha wouldn't go to bed. Leigh Anne went to bed with Jade. And now downstairs stood Yn, Wanda, Carol, Tony, Pepper, Steve, Bucky and Clint talking.

"Maybe we could go somewhere next week. Maybe a little holiday?" Tony announced to everyone

"Yeah maybe. I'll see what I'm doing before hand" carol sighed. Settling Nat on her lap with her bottle.

"Yeah I'm the same. I think Kate has a doctor's appointment for her autism next week"

"Isn't that tomorrow?" Wanda asked her friend

"What day is it?" Yn replied

"Friday 26th January 2024"

"Oh shit yes. Her appointment is tomorrow, I'll have to go to bed soon"

Everyone continued to talk when they were interrupted by a small mama and Kate was standing on top of the stairs with tears rolling down her face.

Sorry for the short chapter