"You're right. I'm sorry Raj." I said making her roll her eyes.

"You don't have to apologize baby. I know it's rough right now for you but just look on the bright side sometimes please." She said making me nod in response.

"Okay I will. Thank you for coming and checking on me." I said before pulling her down into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my head in the crook of her neck, taking in her scent as we held each other.

After a few seconds she raised up a little to look at me. I watched her eyes scan every part of my face, mine doing the same before we finally made eye contact. Just looking at her had my heart full, I knew then how deep I was and exactly how I felt. My next moves were already made up in my mind.

"I love you." I said lovingly, making her smile brightly.

"I love you more." She responded.

"No T. I love you." I said placing my hands on the back of her neck. I brought her face down to mine, capturing her lips in a sweet slow kiss. One she immediately responded to and reciprocated the same energy and emotion I was pouring into this moment.

When we finally pulled away she looked down at me, lip tucked her teeth in attempt to hide her smile.

"I've been waiting so long to do that." She said softly as she slowly trailed her hand down my neck.

"How long?" I asked placing my hands on her hips as I looked at her.

"Ever since we kissed on set. Something about it made my heart explode." She said making me smile.

"I thought I was crazy." She said making me laugh.

"Not crazy, just in love." I said making her smile.

"Feeling like Beyoncé right now. Dangerously in love." She said making me roll my eyes playfully as I tried not to laugh.

"You are so corny." I said shaking my head. She sat there laughing lightly as I just took time to admire her features. Everything about her had me swooning so bad that I wanted to kiss her again. So I did.

I sat up slightly causing her to look at me in question. I just simply smiled, staying in that position for a second before flipping us over to where I was hovering atop of her.

She squealed lightly, eyes wide and hands gripping my shoulders as I caught her off guard. She opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off, joining our lips together once again but in a more heated kiss.

My hands trailed down her body slowly until they were on her thighs, I took them in my hands, squeezing them softly causing her to moan during the kiss.

I pulled away and started trailing my kiss down her neck, causing her to tilt her head back, it going further with every kiss. My mind was replaying the scene of her pleasuring herself while on facetime with me. I so badly wanted to recreate that moment right here, right now. We could bless the room and then every other room in the house after.

"Girl the things you do to me." I said softly as I placed soft kisses back up her neck until I reached her ear.

"Tai." She whined softly, slightly arching her body into mine.

"Yes baby?" I said continuing to kiss the exposed parts of her skin.

"We need to go finish decorating." She tried to explain but I wasn't hearing any of that.

"We can finish later." I said sitting up and pulling her into another kiss. She instantly melted into it, placing her hands on the sides of my face as our tongues did the tango.

Suddenly my phone rang making her jump and pull away. I rolled my eyes and groaned before sitting up, quickly silencing my phone before turning back to Taraji who had already sat up.

"Come on, let's go finish." She said scooting past me to get off the bed.

I fell back onto the bed, groaning loudly throwing a slight tantrum.

"Girl you are too damn big to be falling out like that. Get up." Taraji said laughing as she grabbed my hands and forced me to sit up.

"I don't wanna do it right now." I whined causing her to roll her eyes.

"I don't care. We're not about to do what you wanna do either miss ma'am. So come on and let's go do something." She said forcing me to stand up.

"Let's go get our tattoos." I said making her freeze slightly. She took a deep breath before nodding.

"Okay, let's go get them." She said causing me to smile.

"Yay! You're driving!" I said as I ran into my closet. I grabbed a pair of tennis shoes and jacket before spraying on some perfume and walking back out. I grabbed my phone and wallet before going downstairs where Taraji was.

She was waiting by the door for me, opening it was I came closer and followed me outside to her car. She unlocked it allowing me to get in on the passenger side while she got in on the driver side. 

"I can't believe I'm doing this." She said with a sigh as she started the car.

"Believe it baby. We locked in now. Go together real bad." I said with a smile.

Muah, no bars

edited