Chapter Six

Its has been 3 days Fupei was staying with Crystal because Rose gone for a photoshoot for 1 week . Shoji is also with Rose .

Crystal came home from office and saw Fupei he already fall asleep on couch the T.V was on .She turn off and go for fresh up . After getting fresh she started to cooking dinner . Suddenly her phone started to ring Crystal received it.
It's Rose video call.

....On Call....

"Crystal~"Rose call her name .
"Yeahh!!"while coping onion Crystal spoke .
"How are you?"Give a soft smile
"Since from when you taking care of me ??" In cold tone Crystal asked.
"Um can't i ask normally ..."Rose made a pouty face and look down .
"I'm not okay actually I'm tired and didn't gave time to Fupei" Crystal replied and gave a look at phone.

"Ahh you know he love to stay alone and play games its like a habit he got" Rose gave a soft smile to Crystal .
"Um you ate dinner?"While cooking Crystal ask.
"Actually Yep i ate"Rose look around.

Crystal turn off the stove take the phone and sit on dining table. Both are talking with each others Rose was telling about her day and Crystal was listening . After 20-25 minutes Rose hang up the call .

Fupei woke up and go in washroom after that they both eat dinner and go to sleep

2 weeks later ...

Rose POV
I was chilling on sofa suddenly i got call from Rita .It's has been 1 year we didn't meet each other i didn't waste my time and received the call .

.....On The Call.....

"Heyy Rose How are you?"Rita spoke in excitement tone .
"I'm good babe what about you?" Rose ask while turning off the T.V .
"I'm fine darling wanna catch up?"Rita asked .
"Why not tell me timing and place" Rose said and go in balcony .
"Okay I'll text" Rita said and hang up the call.

Rose gently throw her phone on sofa and stand She was about to go toward fridge but suddenly her door knock . Rose go to open door .

"Shoji!!" Rose spoke in shock expression.
"Let me come inside" Shoji came inside and removed his shoes .

They both were sitting on sofa and talking about the Shoot . After some minutes Fupei came from uni . Three of them decide to go out for a hangout like a beach and all .

"Could we ask Crystal to come with us??"Fupei ask to Rose and Shoji .
"umm you think she will come with us??"Rose raised one eyebrow and gave a look to Fupei.
"Yes yes she will" Fupei spoke im excitement .

Rose and Shoji look at each others .
Fupei gave them a confused reaction .

"I don't think so Crystal will come with us"Rose stand and go toward kitchen .
"Yeah me too Rose is right" Shoji spoke and look at Rose .

Fupei immediately Called Crystal . She received his call

"Yeah Fupei what happened?" Crystal ask while working on laptop .
"Crystal can we meet ??" Fupei ask while looking at Shoji and Rose .
"Um you wanna catch up i will try to finish my work so then i could meet you" Crystal said and looked at Asher .
"Okay Crystal See you in Mocha Cafe"Fupei said with a smiley face.
"Okay then I'll do work now" Crystal hang up.

Time skip AT CAFE

Rose Fupei and Shoji was waiting for Crystal to come . Shoji called Cassie so she also came to meet them . Rose got an urgent call she was about to turn back .

As soon she turn Rose bumped into Crystal They both were looking into each others eyes . Shoji Cassie and Fupei are looking at them .

"Ah-umm.. I'll catch in 5 min"Rose spoke and came out from the Cafe .

Crystal sat besides Cassie . Shoji and Cassie are talking with each others Fupei was scrolling through his phone . Crystal was getting bored she did eye roll and her Gaze Fall on Rose .

Rose came inside with a Boy . First she introduced him to everyone .

"Guyzzz He is Han" Rose spoke and sit .
"Hey brother Han long time no see huh.."Fupei off his Phone and said while looking toward Han .
"Fupei how is your shoot and university is going?"Han gave a soft smile to Fupei .
"It's good but sis will you sit beside Crystal i wanna sit with Han bro" Fupei said while looking at Rose.

"Umm yeah"Rose looked at Crystal .

They all ordered Coffee and brownie to eat and having conversation about to go on a Trip . Rose said that Rita is also coming with them . Everything Was okay but Crystal and Rose was silent .

"Um Guyss you continue I'll use restroom"Rose said and head toward Washroom .

Crystal saw Rose and act like she was getting urgent call so she can go behind Rose . Rose go inside the washroom and stand infront Of the mirror with teary eyes . Crystal came inside the bathroom and Saw Rose . She go near Rose turn her and pull her close.

"Why you Crying?"Crystal ask in lil bit angry an worried tone .
"I-i don't know what's going on" Rose replied while crying .
"Will you gonna tell me what happened?" Crystal don't like Rose teary eyes .
"Actually when i was gone for shoot there was my dad and they-they..."Rose didn't complete her sentence because Cassie came.

Rose gently push Crystal to distance herself .
"Miss Rose you okay ? Sis what you said to her why she is crying?" Cassie spoke without thinking about it .
"Ahh no Cassie It's not what you think Actually Crystal was asking me what the matter and all" Rose explain because she don't want any kind of misunderstanding Between the sisters .

"Ahh okay I'm sorry"Cassie apologized .
"It's okay let it be"Rose said and left from their.

After some minutes Crystal and Cassie came . Rose looked at Crystal

"Soo let's go at home"Crystal stand and said .
"Umm sis..."Cassie was about to say something but she looked at Shoji.
"Actually I'm tired guyzz I'll excuse myself"Rose spoke and stand .

Everyone said bye to each others and head towards Home . Crystal ,Cassie ,Fupei and Rose going together . Crystal drop Cassie first and three of them head towards their home . Rose fall asleep in car .

After 45-50 minutes they reached at home . Crystal pick up Rose and take her to the bedroom . Fupei spoke in low voice to himself "sis didn't take the medicine". Crystal hear that .

"What you said??"Crystal raised one eyebrow and asked to Fupei.
"Ahh nothing I'm tired too" Fupei spoke while yawning .

Crystal ignore the words which she heard few minutes ago and go in her Home . She take bath and go to sleep

Will Crystal really gonna to ignore the words which is slipped out from the Fupei's mouth.