Birthday - HYJ LESSERAFIM 🔞

Start from the beginning

Leaning down, with her hands on this chest nails slighting digging, Yunjin whispered huskily in his ear - "I'm going to ride you so hard, you'll feel me for weeks." Without waiting for a response, she reached behind and firmly impaled herself on his throbbing cock in one smooth stroke.

Throwing her head back in pleasure, Yunjin began moving her hips in figure eights, riding him relentlessly. Y/N grasped her bouncing breasts, pinching her hard nipples between his fingers. "Fuck Yunjin, slow down" Y/N said in between his sharp breath intakes, still sensitive from the blowjob she gave him.

Yunjin reached down to massage her swollen clit, sending even more pleasure to course through her body. Y/N gripped her hips tightly, meeting her movements with hard, deep strokes of his own.

The bed creaked violently with their movements, sounding as though it'll break any second. Skin slapped against skin, mingling with their constant moans , groans and sighs.

Yunjin felt his cock throbbing and twitching wildly inside her as he got close to cumming. With a few final hard rolls of her hips, her walls clenched tightly around him, milking his orgasm from him.

Y/N released inside her with a raspy groan, his fingers digging almost painfully into her hips, leaving crescents and deep marks of his hands. Spent and tired, Yunjin collapsed onto his heaving chest, kissing him deeply. "Happy birthday, baby."

He hums into the kiss, "sooooo could I get some breakfast now?" He asks, eyebrows wiggling. Yunjin laughed softly, playfully smacking Y/N's chest. "So impatient!" she teased. Unwillingly freeing herself from his embrace, she sat up and stretched sluggishly.

"Alright birthday boy, what would you like? I'll whip something up for us." She leaned down to steal a kiss, drinking in the tired and blissful look on his face.

As Yunjin made to get out of bed, Y/N suddenly grabbed her wrist, tugging her back down onto the mattress. He rolled on top of her, holding her body under his.

"In that case..." He looked down at her with a mischievous glint in his eye. "I think I'd like... hmmm.. you for breakfast," he murmured playfully, sending waves of shivers down her spine.

Yunjin squealed with laughter as his fingers attacked her most ticklish spots. "Y/N! Stop it, I'm hungry too!" she shrieked, weakly trying to fend off his playful pokes and tickles.

Y/N backed down his attacks, giving her a deep, loving kiss instead. "Alright, let's go get some breakfast then. But I'm going to need second rounds and third" He winked childishly, trailing kisses down her neck.

Yunjin rolled her eyes affectionately and patted his cheek. "Come on then, stud. Time to feed that bottomless pit you call a stomach." He scrunches his face, furrowing his eyes, "and this is how you treat the birthday boy mhmmm" Yunjin shook her head and slipped out of the bed and grabbed Y/N's shirt she wore the previous night, sliding it on over her bare body. She turned to look at him expectantly as he remained still under the sheets.

"Well? Aren't you coming?" she asked with a raised brow. Y/N merely grinned lazily, admiring her slender form draped in his shirt. "In a minute. I'm enjoying the view," he replied cheekily.

Yunjin huffed in mock annoyance and grabbed his boxers from the floor, tossing it to him and walking over to him, grabbing his hand to tug him out of bed. "Come on lazy bones, put those boxers on, it's your birthday breakfast!"

With some effort, she got him onto his feet and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, resting her cheek against his back as he pulled his pants on. They stood like that for a blissful moment, Yunjin breathing in his comforting scent albeit the sweat and musk.