Ria took the shorter girls hand in hers and lead her to the dance floor, where majority of the people were. The latest songs of the 60s were playing and Miso was having a good time. She was having fun with Ria, as they danced to the music, singing along every now and then.

A little while later, as time went on and the night got later, Miso dismissed herself from Ria, stating that she was in desperate need to use the ladies room, before hurrying to the toilets.

Her body felt clammy and hot, and as soon as she entered the bathroom, a sigh of relief escaped past the girls lips once the cool air swarmed her body.

She needed to cool down, otherwise she would become a sweaty mess — just like everyone else — and that was something she did not want.

As Miso washed her hands in the sink, humming the tune to the current song playing, it felt as if reality dawned on her, and the real reason as to why she was even at the club came to mind.

She was there to forget about Niki...

His face appeared in her head and her shoulders slumped and she bit her bottom lip as the memories of him played in her mind.

Why?

Why did she have to remember him when she was having a good time?

Why what she allowing him to affect her mood?

Without letting another thought of the boy enter her brain, she sighed heavily and composed herself before stepping out from the bathroom and back out to the loud atmosphere.

As she turned the corner from the restroom, her body harshly and quickly collided with a taller persons chest. The action caught her by surprise, causing a gasp to leave her mouth and for her to stumble back.

"Oh," She heard the rather familiar voice speak. "Niki's girl?" They questioned, making Miso look up.

Once her eyes landed on his face, her brows furrowed instantly. His face... it looked familiar but she didn't know why. She recognized his raven hair and plump lips, and his sharp jawline and dark eyes rang many bells inside of her head.

Where had she seen him before?

However, she shook her head, ignoring her many questions and going back to what the Greaser had said.

Niki's girl.

She wasn't Niki's girl...

"I'm not Niki's girl." She corrected, awkwardly smiling and the boys lips parted slightly, a glimpse of shock overtaking his features — and it was then, when he moved his lips that Choi Miso knew who he was.

He was the boy that she spoke to when looking for Niki so that she could return the boys lighter.

A smirk quickly replaced his shock and he placed his hands in his back pockets. "So, does that mean I can buy you a drink?"

No.

That was her first instinct, howbeit, when she rethought the proposition, she found herself nodding her head slightly. She needed to move on...

"Sure." Miso breathed out, making the boy lick his lips happily, before they both made their was over to the busy bar — the Soc not missing the wink Ria sent her from one of the Greasers laps she was sat on.

"What's your name?" Miso wondered, after managing to find a stool and sitting on it, resting her elbow on the bar as she looked up at him.

"Taesan," He answered, biting his bottom lip. "And you, Doll?"

Doll...

Her heart ached at the nickname, and she swallowed the lump in her throat before clearing her throat. "Miso."

"I know." Taesan winked, before ordering the two a round of alcoholic drinks — something Miso didn't drink...

A few hours later, Choi Miso had ended up drinking far too much. It was her first time, and she wanted to see what the fuss was and she ended up getting carried away with the shots of Soju.

"Come on, I'll take you home." Taesan stated, holding onto Miso's arm as he lead her out of the club, Ria a drunken mess on the dance floor.

"I..." She began, her words slurring and her eyes almost rolling to the back of her head. Her cheeks were flushed and she felt hot and the it was as if the world was spinning around her in slow motion. "I don't wanna go home." She slurred out.

"You ain't fit to stay out right now, Doll." Taesan firmly stated and instantly, a scowl took over Miso's soft features. She hated that pet name.

"I said I don't want to." She demanded. Choi Miso did not like the effect the alcohol was having on her.

"Miso?" The two heard a voice question, quickly making them turn their heads. Miso knew that voice all too well. She knew who it belonged too, and as she leaned into Taesan, a pout on her lips and her eyes half shut, she felt her heart hurt at the thought of Nishimura Niki standing before her.

★