Spencer jogs off.

"Your daddy is not cut out for this kinda stuff, my little love." Bedelia tells her daughter.

+++

"I had an active evening with Sam." Bedelia hears Penelope tell Derek as the two walk into the room. "I'm ready, sir." She tells Hotch.

"All right, let's get started." Hotch says.

"Okay, great." Penelope sits down. Bedelia hides her smile when Penelope takes a deep breath now that she's sitting down. "Okay. So, this morning, a Wisconsin park ranger discovered 3 partially buried bodies in a forest preserve just outside Milwaukee."

"Two male and one female. Well, he doesn't appear to have a gender preference." Blake says.

"Decomposed. They weren't all killed at the same time." Rossi says.

"And that is why I call you Eagle Eye." Penelope tells him. "Preliminary M.E. reports they'd each been killed about a month apart. The most recent victim, Susan Clark, has been dead approximately two weeks."

"28 year old exotic dancer and prostitute." JJ says.

"High risk lifestyle. What about the other two?" Blake asks.

"I haven't ID'd them yet." Penelope says.

"Cause of death?" Blake asks.

"Still working on that, too." She says.

"Looks like they were all covered in bite marks." Derek says.

"From the unsub?" JJ asks.

"Probably from critters out in the woods." Rossi says.

"He murdered them months apart but buried them all in the exact same spot." Spencer says. "The disposal site's obviously important to him."

"Susan Clark was reported missing six weeks ago." Hotch says. "There were long term ligature marks on her wrists and ankles."

"He holds them captive before he kills them." Rossi says.

"But what exactly is he holding them for?" Blake asks.

"That's what we need to find out. Wheels up in 30." Hotch says.

+++

"My friends in an airplane, don't say I'm not a giver." Penelope says. "I have ID'd the first two victims. Coming to your tablets now. First up, Milwaukee resident Melvin Lewis, 50 year old divorce and truck driver. Next we have Rudy Hightower, a 32 year old homeless Iraq war veteran."

"Two Caucasians and an African-American. This guy doesn't have a racial preference either." Derek says.

"There's still no connection between the victims." Bedelia says.

"Maybe there is no connection. They could be targets of opportunity." Rossi says.

"And that means it's not about who he kills, it's about how he kills them." Spencer says.

"Or what he does before or after he kills them." Blake says.

"Garcia, they determine a cause of death yet?" Hotch asks.

"Negative." She says.

"Each one of them was single and lived alone. Maybe he keyed in on that knowing that they wouldn't be reported missing." Derek says.

"Well, he'd have to stalk them long enough to know that." JJ says.

"Dave, you and Reid go to the coroner's office, Blake and I will coordinate with local P.D., and, JJ, I want you, Davis, and Morgan at the disposal site."