🍋 Bonney | The Demon Inside

Requested by - Jostar_Rocker098

Bonney is 20 years old in this without using her DF. This is her default age in this story. FBI, stay away.

☠️☠️☠️

(Y/N) was trying to meditate while listening to the ocean waves hitting the rocks on the shore. It was something he had to do almost every day to not lose his mind.

(Y/N): Inner peace... (Exhales) Inner peace...

Suddenly, he heard his girlfriend, Bonney approaching him from behind.

(Y/N): (Sighs) Inner peace...

She hugged him from behind and wrapped her legs around him.

Bonney: Hey there, love.

(Y/N): Hi, Bonney. What brings you here?

Bonney: What? I can't see my boyfriend?

(Y/N): (Chuckles) No. It's not that. It's just, that I'm pretty far out of the town. Aren't others gonna wonder where you are?

Bonney: Well, they can keep wondering. I'm gonna spend my time with you.

(Y/N): Aw... I love you too, babe.

They shared a sweet kiss and (Y/N) lay down with his head in Bonney's lap.

Bonney: How're you doing?

(Y/N): I'm not gonna lie, it's getting harder day by day. It feels like I can't control him anymore.

Bonney: Don't lose your head now, (Y/N). You've come so far. We will find a way to rid you of this demon.

(Y/N): I... I don't know... Bonney, I need you to promise me... If it-

Bonney: No! I'm not hearing it.

(Y/N): Please...

Bonney: (Sighs) (Y/N)...

(Y/N): If it comes to it... If I got berserk and tried to hurt you or anyone else, you're going to end it.

Bonney: I can't...

(Y/N): You have to. There's no other way. I'd rather die than hurt you in any way.

Bonney: I can't lose you! You've been with me since we were children... You've been with me at every stage of my life... I can't just let it go!

(Y/N): Sometimes, it's best to let go.

Bonney couldn't control herself anymore and tears started coming out of her eyes. (Y/N) got up and wiped them away. He then touched his forehead with hers.

(Y/N): I love you... More than anything.

Bonney: (Sobs) I love you too... I love you so much...

They then shared a long hug. (Y/N) was ready to die if it meant Bonney would be safe but she wasn't ready to lose him just yet and so, she decided that she needed help. The next day, while (Y/N) was asleep, she wrote two letters and sent them out.