"Knuckleheads"She shouts,as she walked away from us while her men follow behind."Nari..."She calls in a singy tone,that was my cue to follow after her.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"You will go,you will find Mizuki,and you will bring me back here magic wand."My mother declares, a huff coming out of her mouth,while doing her nails. "What's in it for us?"I grumble,with a hint of annoyance,placing my hand on my hip and tilting my head slightly."Matching thrones,hers and hers crowns?"My mother responded,still touching up her nails not darting a eye to us.

"Uhm,I think she meant us."Felix says,pointing to all of us,indicating that what I meant was directed to all of us and not just me.My mother discards the nail file and gestures for me to come forward while she leans against the railing,resting her hands on."Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"My mother inquired,that's a most basic question why would she ask that?

"Well,yeah.I mean,who doesn't...."I scoff,flinching at her desperate self once she spoke up."Well,then get me the wand.And you and I can see all that and so much more."My mother firmly stated,gripping her hands tightly,releasing a deep sigh.Standing up straight,"And with that wand,and my scepter.I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!"

"Our will."Ryejis mother corrects her,as all of their parents agree with her."Our will,our will."My mother gestures apologetically,snapping her fingers infront of my face to make me pay attention."And if you refuse,you'll be grounded for the rest of your life missy."She smirks,winking at me as her cheek slightly lifts.

"What...Mom..."I gasp,she snaps her fingers in my face.She moves close to me so our eyes meet,her eyes turn green and so do mine.I tightly grip the railing, trying to maintain eye contact to not lose to this game she's playing."Ugh,fine,whatever."I groan, diverting my gaze,making my way to the 4 steps and sitting down on it and focus on minding my own business.

"I win."My mother declares,placing her hand on her forehead as she leans back in a mocking manner. "Ryeji,my little Ryej-ette in training."Ryunhee,Ryejis mother adds,Ryeji walks up to her mother and takes a seat infront of her."You just find yourself a prince with a big castle,and a mother in law wing."

"And lots and lots of mirrors."They both chime in, Ryeji smiles until her mother warns saying it will form wrinkles,which she doesn't want on her flawless daughter,my mother groaned placing her hands on her head."Well,they're not taking my Felix, because I'd miss him too much."Gaeun,Felix's mother says,squeezing Felix's face with a pout. "Really mom?"

"Yes,who would touch up my roots? Fluff my fur and scrape the bunions off my feet?"Gaeun scoffs,raising her leg in the air making Felix catch it in his arms sadly."Yeah,maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing"Felix mutters softly,Gaeun releases her leg from his arms and holds his shoulders.

"Felix,they have dogs in Auradon."Gaeun recalls, causing Felix to instantly worrys and flinches at the thought of encountering a dog."Oh,no,I'm not going."My mother groans in response to their excuses.

"Well,Minho won't be going either.I need him to stock the shelves in my store."Moonkyu,Minhos father informs everyone,turning to Minho with a smile pushing him to the side."What did you score?"Moonkyu asks,Minho retrieves items from his clothes that he hidden and gives it to his father.A cloth,a mirror,a wooden spoon and a lamp.

Moonkyu quickly drops everything he was holding and grabs the lamp attempting to rub it."Dad,I've already tried."Minho says,avoiding eye contact with his father.Moonkyu immediately drops the lamp on the floor disappointed in his son."Well,Ryeji isn't going either.Need to get rid of this unibrow of hers."Ryhunhee remarks,making Ryeji gasp and touch up her brows in response.