Part 4

The roof was lit by a dim light, she walked over to the decking chairs and lay her towel on it and just as she was about to undress she realized she wasn't wearing anything under it. She had a bikini on the top half as she always did but nothing on bottom. She didn't want to get on that side of The God Of Mischief even though by the look on his face he was already there, she blushed slightly but turned her head so he couldn't see her face..

"Can you turn around for a second?" she asked and then waited a few minutes before she looked back to see if he had done it and he had.

She continued to take her top off and lay it on the towel and double checking he wasn't looking she continued to take her jogging trousers off. She was thinking she better hurry just by his slight shifting she could tell he wanted to turn around, she wasn't sure if it was because he was turned on by her or if it was because he was uncomfortable that he couldn't see what she was up to. So she continued to the pool stepping her feet into the water which was enough to start the mermaid frenzy. Just at that moment he turned around, her body still revealed to him but not for long as she let out a glow and stepped more into the water to sit on the shallow steps. Her hair started to grow longer in a wavy style and then colour came from the top of her roots and spread to the tips. The colour was light shades of blue, green, purple and pink. She sat down and within seconds she had her tail, his eyes wide as he turned fully to look at her.

"Surprised?" She asked him and he smiled at her with genuine amaze.

"Yes, it's exactly the way I though it would be". He walked over to the steps on the other side of the pool and went to step in, she was wondering what was he doing, he is still fully dressed. As he stepped into the water he also let off a golden glow and his clothes disappeared the further he got into the water. He appeared to have nothing on but she thought he is a prince he would have more decency than that and let the thought go. He ducked his head under the water and ran a hand through, he let out a sigh of relaxation.

"I thought the water would have been cold but it's quite nice" he said then made his way to her. "Yeah it's always warm, I like it" she replied as she let her tail flip and splash. The colors that flickered through her tail were beautiful from pink to purple, blue to green just like her hair. He watched her tail and then smiled as he slowly made his way over to her side of the pool.

"Can I touch it?" he asked.

She thought he would have laughed after asking it or at least give a cheeky smirk but he looked serious and curious.

"I suppose" she said then she lay her tail above the water and he placed a hand on it. It felt more rubbery like shark skin but also like a snake skin, not like an actual fish which was interesting. He was so interested in her tail that he softly slid his hand up and down in small strokes.

"How does this feel? I can't imagine it feels like normal skin" He asked her.

"Well I don't know I can imagine it's just like the way you feel it, I don't know how to describe it" She replied and his eyes shifted to meet hers and then he gave a cheeky smirk.

"Come on, time for a swim" he leaned over the steps and tugged at her until he was close enough to grab her hand and pull her in, because of her tail it was sort of awkward how she fell in the water and he gave out a small laugh as he stabilized her. When she looked at him with the water and hair over her face, she felt too close for comfort, she didn't know how to react apart for swim away from him. So she pushed off backwards and he watched her as he tilted his head slightly. She reached the side of the pool and just let her tail flip and splash as she held onto the side, he watched and then moved over to join her. He grabbed onto the edge and pulled himself closer, she looked at him with slight discomfort. She didn't like men too close to her, it was one of her issues... well men that could fight back, anyway she hated feeling vulnerable and against him she was exactly that. His blue eyes felt as though they pierced her heart and she felt a slight ache on the inside before asking herself.