It's almost prom!

Start from the beginning

-Mads? You're still talking with her?

-You have a problem? I mean she likes me, i like her, what's the problem?-i grabbed my phone finally when i got up from the bed.

-No, I don't mind actually.-he said calmly.

-You don't mind?-i asked.

-No. It's whatever.-he started making the bed.

Jaden is cleaning? He doesn't care I go out with Mads? What's wrong with him?

JADEN'S POV
I called the boys and we went out.
I told them about the dress and they all agreed to help me. We found jobs and started saving money.
Every day we put the money we have in one jar under the sofa where Maggie usually don't look.

After a week we finally had the money to buy it.

-You should call her.

-I mean she is your ex not ours.

They started arguing who will call Mads and go with her to buy the dress.

-Arghhhhhhhhhhhh, i will try. It's for Maggie.-i agreed finally.

MADS'S POV
-Who the fuck is calling now?-i said to myself out loud because I was alone at home.-Jaden? Why is Jaden calling me. Hell, no. I'm not picking up the phone.-I declined. Three seconds later he called again.

-Hi, Jaden.-i said ready to ruin his life.

-Mads, I'm calling because I need you to help me.

-Help you? You don't have a hand? I'm sure you can do that yourself.-i laughed. That was good, right? I did him!

-No, the fuck? I want you to come with me and buy Maggie the dress she wanted to buy.

-I'm doing this for Maggie. Just saying.

-Is it cute tho?-he asked and I almost threw up.

-It's cute, yes. You'll tell me about it later.

-Oh, one thing. Can you act like we are friends. I don't want to fight today. I just want to help her.

-Sure. Are you going to write my name on the card?

-I will.-i said.

-Oh, and can i write it because your handwriting is...

-Yes, you can! I will pick you up at 4.

-Yey.

I threw my phone.

-Asshole. I hate him.

I got ready and waited for him to pick me up. It's actually so nice that he is doing this for her. Maggie deserves it. She is the best and will have one unforgettable prom.

He honked and I got out.

-You don't need to honk. You can call me, God.- i got in having no idea if he heard me or not.

He told me what happened and I was amazed because even Rudy started working. I thought he will just steal it. I hope Maggie sees what they are doing for her and accept their apology and be friends again.

-So where are we going?-he asked me.

-The mall, obviously!-i laughed.

-Mads, I'm sorry. I want to be a better person now.

-Don't you think it's too late for that? You already did a lot.-i said looking all concern and shit.

-I'm sorry. That's all i have to say. Take it or leave it.

-I'll take it. That's all you can do after everything. It's the bare minimum but I never heard you say-

-It's fine. Stop. I know. -he said and stopped.

-Oh, i love this Jaden. He is so strange. Let's me treat him like a bitch. That's new. Oh, he is moving from me!!! Not on my shift.

-So...-i placed my hand on his tight.

-So?-he asked and pushed my hand.-Let's go.

-This is the store.-i showed him and we got in.

-Excuse me? Do you still have this dress by any chance?-he asked one woman.

-No, we just sold the last one.-she placed her hand on his muscle.

-Oh, no. That's so sad.

-Was it for you girlfriend?-she looked at me.

-Oh, no.-he laughed.-That's my sister. She is a mute. I wanted to buy for her this dress...-he hugged me by my arm. I looked at the woman sad. Damn, Jaden knows how to talk with women.-Are you sure it's the last one? Because you know how sad is to watch someone from your family falling apart?...-he cried a tear. What the actual shit? He is the shit, i swear.

-I'll see what I can do. I think we have one more in the back.-the lady left and he just winked at me.

———————————————————————————

-You're so good, Jaden!!-i screamed when we got out of the store.

In the car I wrote the card and then Jaden stopped in front of my house.

-Thank you so much for agreeing to come with me and helping me.

-You're welcome, Jaden. And if you need me you can just-

-Call you. I won't, don't worry. I know I hurt you.

-No, no...

He started the car and I just got out. Shit. He is really not into me anymore. Than who is he into?

———————————————————————————
JADEN'S POV

I walked in and saw Maggie sleeping on the sofa. Better than a plan. I welcomed everybody and sent them to her room with the dress. I woke her up.

-Maggie, go sleep in your bed. It's cold here.

-Mmmm.

I love her in the mornings. She is always so messy and you can't talk with her. She will ignore the fuck out of you or will just "Mmm" you.

———————————————————————————
MAGGIE'S POV

I walked into my room and saw everybody and one box on my bed. I looked at them and raised an eyebrow.

-Surprise!-only Ross screamed with his hands in the air.

-Asshole.-Rudy kicked him.

-Ouch.-Ross looked at him.

-What is this all about?-i looked at them.

-We bought you something.-Vinnie said.

-You needed us these days and we weren't really there for you...-Cooper started.

-We were really bad friends.-Quinton added.

-But we wanted to say "sorry".-i heard Jaden behind me, who put his hands on my shoulders.

-This is like those cringe movies where someone is adding something...and wohoooo happy end?-Rudy asked.

-Just say something nice!-Ross pushed him.

-Nice blanket, Maggie.-he pointed at the blanket that was on me.

Ross rolled his eyes and I looked at Jaden.

-You're joking, right?-i smiled.

-We are not joking.-they all smiled.

-Oh My God!-i jumped and started unwrapping.-I can't believe!!!-Guys? You did that all because of me?

-We did. Working is cool actually.

-I actually stole the money from one person.-we started laughing.

-Thank you!-i started hugging them all.

-Now you have a dress. Who is your date?-Jaden asked and they all looked at me.

Who will be her date, what you think?