Rick: Stupid things? Like what?

Maya: Nevermind.

Rick: Nevermind? Maya, we have a child together and you just hinted that you are making illogical decisions... So please share it with me. 

Maya looks scared. 

Next scene: D and Deacon talk at bikinis. 

D: Sorry...

Deacon: For what?

D: I'm sitting here sipping on some smoothie made by Rebecca and I don't even help you to clean the bar. 

Deacon: Are you kidding me? You can't work now.

D: The meds I got... They make me feel so weak... But I still want to be here... Even if it's just... Looking at you preparing bikinis to open. I feel like I am a part of this... Although I'm really not. 

Deacon: Look... You are a part of this. Bikinis is yours. You bought it. I'm just your worker... 

D: Nope. You're my dad. The best dad.

Deacon: Well... We both know that's not true.

D: Why?

Deacon: I wasn't always around.

D: But you wanted to be around. That's what counts.

Deacon looks emotional. 

Next scene: Back to Hope and Liam.

Liam: Well? 

Hope: Because I... Feel like a failure. 

Liam: Hope, you are not making any sense. God, I'm calling my dad and I tell him I am not going to work today. I can't leave you alone.

Hope: No. Please stop... Go to work... I'll be fine. You shouldn't miss work just because of me. 

Liam: Just because of you? You're my wife. A wonderful, perfect wife to be precise. 

Hope: Uhmm... I have flaws...  Like everyone. 

Liam: Nah. Not you.

Hope: Liam..

Hope looks defeated. 

Hope: I need to tell you something... I...

Beth walks into the room.

Beth: Mama....

Liam: Well who do we have here?

Hope: Sweetheart...

Hope walks to Beth.

Hope: You have your blanket? 

Beth nods.

Hope smiles and embraces her, but once Beth is in her arms she looks worried.

Next scene: Back to Maya and Rick. 

Maya: Rick, you don't have to know everything about my life .

Rick: Yeah, but...

Maya: There is no but! Okay, we share a child... We are friends, right, but...

Rick: Yeah we are friends... And... I'm just worried.

Maya: Don't be. 

Rick: I know you... When you say that you do some stupid stuff it means trouble... You wouldn't say that if it wouldn't be something major... Maya, I have to know... Please...

Maya: Alright... So when you left... I was heartbroken... Still am... And I... I found friendship... 

Rick: That's good... Doesn't sound stupid at all.

Maya: Let me finish. 

Rick: Okay. Sorry... Please go on.

Maya: I found a friend in your father and your brother... Thorne. 

Rick: Well, they are great people so... Good. I'm happy to hear it. 

Maya: I think that... I may have overstepped where Thorne is concerned.

Rick: Well, he is going through a lot right now... Did you ask some personal questions or something? How did you overstep?

Maya: No, I didn't cross the line there... Rick, I... I kissed Thorne. 

Rick is shocked.

Rick: What?!

Maya: It was in a heat of the moment, ok? I was vulnerable and so was he...

Rick: Maya, my brother is in a very committed relationship... He and Macy have a daughter. 

Maya starts tearing up.

Maya: Do you think I do not know that?

Rick: Okay, I will give you this... It was stupid! Very stupid to be precise... You both kissed and then what? Thorne just pretends like it didn't happen? Because I saw him with Macy today... Maya, they were happy...

Maya: Thorne didn't kiss me back... He was shocked that I've kissed him.

Rick: So you kissed him without any kind of encouragement coming from him?

Maya nodded.

Rick: My God... What's happening with you Maya? Please, for the love of God... Don't tell Macy about it. Thorne and her have enough problems as it is. 

Maya looks sad and ashamed.

Next scene: D and Deacon continue talking. 

Deacon: When you will finish with hospitals and that kind of stuff... We should... We should travel. Maybe let's go to Genoa City and met some old friends? Or... We can go to Hawaii... Yeah, let's go to Hawaii! It' not like you can't afford it now.

Deacon winks at D and D smiles slightly. 

D: I wish I could be an optimist like you.

Deacon: Son, there is no other way for you... If you won't be an optimist you won't be able to fight it. 

D: Dad, we both know very well that I am just... Stealing time... But... No matter what I do and what medicine I'll take it's going to end... Sooner or later.

Deacon looks nervous.

Deacon: D, look at me. None of us knows how long we have... But I have a strong feeling that I won't be the one attending your funeral. You won't die until I die, ok? 

D: Dad, I can't promise you this... I'm sorry that you will have to see me in a coffin. It's not like I've asked for it!

Deacon: Fight Goddammit! 

D started tearing up. 

Deacon: God, son... I'm so sorry that I yelled... It's just that... I can't take it.... It hurts so damn much to see you like this...

D: You think I want this? That I want to die? Dad... I don't want to die. 

D started crying like a baby and Deacon embraced him. 

Next episode: 

The Logan ladies met up to discuss everything. 

Taylor has nothing, but praise for Jack. 

Sally tries to talk to Caroline.