God.

This Face breaks my heart into pieces and i see how her eyes were filling with tears.

,,Cara.." i say and try to grab her but she walks quickly away.

Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.

Flashback ends

,,Jordan..you ruined everything!" i say angry at her and follow Cara.I look around and find her in the Lounge with the Girls who were all standing with her.

,,Cara.." i say while i come closer she looks at me and my heart breaks again.

Her face full with emotions like i never saw it before.Anger,Sadness and Disappointment in just one face.The face that i love so much.

,,I need to go" she says and everyone looks at her confused ,,Why ?" Caitlin asks her and i just stand there looking at her ,,What happend Cara ?" Viv asks her and she turns to me ,,Ask her what she did!" she says full with Anger and Disappointment before she leaves.

,,Cara..no" i say and try to go after her but Beth grabs me ,,What the fuck Leah ?What happend ?" she asks me and i look after Cara and see her leaving the club.

I sigh and hug Beth before Jordan comes up to me ,,No...no you go away! I dont want to see you right now!" i say and Viv and Katie grab Jordan and go outside with her.

I sit down with Beth,Lia,Caitlin,Steph and Jen while Laura and Noelle try to call Cara.

,,What happend Leah ?" Lia asks while some tears leave my eyes.

,,I was waiting for my drink at the bar when some girl talked to me.I rejected her but she didnt want to hear so Jordan stepped in.We had a normal conversation nothing special.We then walked to the toilette because i needed to and while i washed my hands Jordan came up behind me and told me that we still love each other and that i should give her another chance and that she changed" i said and take a deep breath.

,,I wanted to go but she grabbed me and kissed me.I tried to get her hands off me so i wanted to trick her with leaning in and it worked but then i saw Cara standing there" i say and everyone listens and nods ,,God Cara thinks i cheated on her with Jordan!" i say and cry again while Lia and Beth hold me.

,,I will try and call her" Caitlin asks and Lia nods ,,I call Robby..maybe he already knows" Steph says and i look after her.

,,Everything will be okay Leah..you two will talk and forget this" Beth says and i shake my head

,,Beth..i broke her heart.I saw it in her eyes..i never saw her that broken.She had tears in her eyes and looked at me with Anger and such a Disappointment" i say and shake my head.

,,Robby does not now anything.He will let us know if Cara comes to him" Steph says coming back.Caitlin,Laura and Noelle come back aswell and shake their heads ,,She is not answering but her phone is still on" Laura says and i watch how Viv and Katie come back.

,,We told Jordan to go home..she just said you both kissed and i swear to god Leah if its true then Viv needs to drag me out of this club" Katie says and Lia tells them the whole Story.

,,Sorry..i was just mad" Katie says after that i nod ,,I understand" i say quietly still holding Lia.

,,What will we do now ?" i ask and Beth sighs ,,We all go to my Apartment..we all will try to call Cara or maybe Robby will know something then" she says and all of us nod.

We drive back with a Taxi to Beths Apartment and i just look out of the Window ignoring the conversation the girls have and just have Cara's Face in my head and how she looked at me.