My Shooting Star~

You'd been working in the Daycare for a week, and it was great. It payed better than the nightguard job, plus it was kinda fun working with kids all day. Sun was the best co-worker you could have wished for. He always knew when you  needed a break, and encouraged you to drink Fizzy Fa- I mean, water. He totally meant water.

Only rarely did Moon come out,and then he only was allowed out for a very short time. The children enjoyed it, and Moon didn't hurt them, so it was fine, as far as you were concerned. Moon was tolerable, if not a little flirty. Moon loved to tease you for some unfathomable reason. The children found it funny too, strangely enough. The older children in the daycare were more fond of Moon than the younger ones, you felt like they were kinda scared of him.

You still wondered why Moon had wanted you in the Daycare. You weren't complaining, you loved the daycare, but it was still odd. 

Currently, you were wiping off the countertop in front of the security desk, thinking about the events of the day. Nothing unusual had happened, but you still liked thinking about it. Just thinking about those sweet little faces smiling up at you brought a smile to your own face as you scrubbed whatever dust had accumulated on the counter during the day.

"What're you doing, Shooting Star~?"

You jumped. You didn't think he'd be out before the Pizzaplex closed. 

"Hey! Don't scare me like that!" You chided Moon. He chuckled. "But you're so cute when you're mad~"

You rolled your eyes and returned your attention back to cleaning. "Who ever programmed you was high as hell..." you mumbled. 

Moon cocked his head. "Say what? I wasn't programmed like this... that's just who I am..."

His grin widened, one of his eyes half closed in a weird, freaky looking way. "Oh yeah?" You scoffed. "Who'd you take flirting lessons from then, huh?"  Moon said nothing, just tilted his head the other way, his neck creaking.

You finished off cleaning the counter, and after you'd picked up all the knocked over toys, you started to head out, your work day was pretty much over. "Bye Moon, seeya later." You waved to him as you opened the door of the daycare. "Tell Sunny I said bye, won't you?"  Moon shrugged. He had this grin, one that was weirder than his normal, he looked like he was silently laughing at you. You narrow your eyes at him, but decide it's probably nothing.

You exit the daycare, and turn around to lock the door behind you-just normal standard procedure for the end of your work shift. But, as you reached into your back pocket for your keys you realize they're gone. You check your other pocket, and look around you frantically. Did you lose your keys?

You flung open the daycare, and dashed in, and started searching frantically for your keys.

Moon raised an eyebrow. "Back so soon? Lose something, maybe~?" 

You growled, frustrated from the loss of your keys. That could get you fired. "Oh, shut up Moon." You crawled under the security desk, feeling around for your keys. You could tell Moon was right behind you, staring at him with his unblinking gaze. You look over your shoulder, and glare at Moon.

"What're you looking at?"

"You wouldn't like to know."

You questioned his response, but continued to look for your keys. You searched for well nigh half and hour, and you were starting to feel tears of frustration pricking at your eyes.

"WHERE ARE MY KEYS?!?"  You yelled to no one in particular. You heard Moon laughing, sounding rather mocking in your ears. "Keys? You lost your keys? You shoulda just asked me~"

You turned to Moon to see him dangling your key-ring from his finger. "Give me that! Did you steal my keys Moon?" You jumped for the keys, but you were too short, and Moon kept lifting them higher. 

"Now, that isn't very nice~ Say please..."

"Moon you fucker! GIVE THEM BACK!"

He leaned down close to you, his face inches from yours.

"Say please shooting star~" You blushed. You hated to say it, but whoever he got flirting lessons from was pretty good at it, you must say.

"Fine, Will you please give back my keys, Moonie?~"

Immediately, the keys were dropped into your hands.  You felt like you could die of shame, that was embarrassing."That was all you needed to say." Moon winked at you. You frowned at him. "Why did you steal my keys?" He shrugged.

"Remember when a kid threw their stuffed toy under the desk and you leaned down to get it?" You remembered, the kid,(Julie, you think.) had accidentally dropped her Monty stuffed pet and it slid under your desk, you'd gotten it for her. You had  thought you felt something brush you, but hadn't thought of it.

"You-" You took a deep breath. This little- "That still doesn't answer my question." Moon grinned. "Let's just say.... I couldn't resist~" You let out a deep sigh. You wondered if animatronics had feelings, or just a messed up sense of humor?

"Ok, well, I gotta go. Thanks for nothing." 

As you headed for the door for the second time that night, Moon waved. "Bye, my shooting star... See you tomorrow.." You ignored him, and exited the daycare, locking the door behind you.

For a moment, you leaned against the door, and took a deep breath. Wow. Moon definitely knew a rizz king.

You shook all thoughts of Moondrop away, and headed out of the Daycare, looking forward to a nice night's sleep.

Little did you know, Moon was sitting inside the Daycare, grinning to himself.

It was 12:23, and all the exits were locked.

You wouldn't be leaving tonight....

~-------------------------------------------------------------~

Another late chapter from meeee.... Yay...

I hope you all still like my story, I'm sorry this chapter came out so late, I didn't have much motivation to write. Plus,I was hyped about the new FNAF Help Wanted. MORE SUN AND MOON CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!! 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I'll see y'all next time.

Adios~