✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧

Start from the beginning

There must be some one new in town, some one alastor had to find out.

It couldnt have been y/n, she was the most sweetest, blindest girl he had ever met. No way she was capable of killing a man, dragging him into the dumpster, and getting away with it.

Though she did look very distraught and scared when she ran into him last night. Scared.. maybe she did kill him.

He chuckled to himself as he spritzed some cologne on him, "maybe shes just as crazy as me." He thought to himself.

Y/ns POV

It was finally febuary so it was getting warmer out, she decided to put on cute skirt that was a bit shorter than the regular ones she wore in the cold. It just went to her knees so it wasnt a huge change.

As she finished getting ready she heard a knock on her front door, must be Alastor.

She stepped down the stairs carefully in her heels and opened the door.

The tall, well-dressed radio host stood at her door smiling down at her.

"Goodmorning my dear, I see your all dolled up and ready for me. How wonderful." He smiled and spoke in his cheery tone.

She smiled and nodded as they left, her heart thumping, nervous about today.

"You look charming yourself too." She smiled and took his arm as they walked through the town.

"Thank you~" she smiled.

A little bit more into the walk, they landed in a park. An empty one. Pretty and filled with flowers and roses.

They walked on the trail, enjoying eachothers company in silence as the birds came out of their hibernation and chirped.

"Did you see the paper?" He asked suddenly.

Her breath hitching in her throat, she quickly calmed her expression and shook her head.

"No, what was in it?" She looked away at the bushed with roses in them as the walked.

"Oh, another murder. Except this one was right after you left." He said the last bit in a more deepened tone, more.. unerving tone?

She quickly tried to think of a certain way to brush it off, she didnt mean to! And he was cleay catching onto her quick.

Maybe she could try that bimbo method?

"Oh Alastor! You dont think someone like me would do such a thing, right?" She looked up at him with this innocent look.

He shook his head, "Oh of course not dear! I was just glad it wasn't you." He patted her hand reassuringly.

She smiled, "Ugh, thats horrible though!" She said, continuing to act dumb. He seemed to be buying it, at least for now.

"It is, if I had known sooner, I would have reported about it! Its a dark world we live in though.." he said with a small smile and looked to the side as if he were thinking.

He stopped walking, causing y/n to stop too. She watched him lean down to a bush of roses, he carefully plucked one. He handed it to her with a loving smile, making sure she held it from the side with no thorns.

"Y/n, you would tell me if you killed someone, right?" He smiled and tilted his head at her.

This caught her off gaurd completley and she felt herself stutter, "y-yes? I mean, Al.. I would never do such a thing!" She frowned confused.

"Ah, I know that. I just wanna make sure you trust me. I trust you." She swear she saw something in his eyes as they stood in the middle of the park alone, as she held the red rose he gave to her.