The night before, and the day after

(*Mariah's POV*)

There was a knock on the door as I packed my bags.

"Coming!" I called while grabbing my bag off my bed. I looked back again as I walked out into the kitchen where I saw Tyler talking with Anna, my little sister.

"You ready?" I asked him as he grabbed my bag off my shoulder.

"Yeah." He said, half occupied playing rock, paper, scissors with Anna.

"Aw man!"

"I win!" Anna screamed jumping off her chair and dancing around.

Tyler and I began to laugh as he grabbed Anna and lifted her up and spun her around. He put her down and started tickling her belly as she began to scream in protest.

"What is all that noise!?!" Yelled my mom as she walked into the kitchen.

Her anger turned into happiness when she saw Tyler.

"Oh. Sorry Aunty." Tyler said, as he stopped tickling Anna.

"Tyler!" She grabbed him into a hug "It's so good to see you again!"

He laughed as he hugged her back, it's cute how my family loves him so much.

"Mom, we're gonna go now."

"Oh okay!" She said, letting go of him."You're welcome here anytime ok?"

"Of course!" He said with a smile.

I kissed my mom and Anna goodbye as I got into Tyler's car.

*****

As we got to his house, his parents came out to greet me with hugs and kisses. As I got settled in his room we went to the living room to watch a movie, we had it all to ourselves. I got the popcorn from the microwave and got comfortable on the couch as Tyler put in 'Pitch Perfect'

"Oooo!!! I love this movie!!!" I whispered, his parents were sleeping.

"I know" He said as he sat next to me.

"Come closer." I whined, as I pulled his shirt.

He chuckled as he let me drag him closer to me.

"That's better" I said as I snuggled into his chest, his arm wrapped around me, bringing me closer to him.

The movie ended with Becca kissing Jessie. I love happy endings.

I was half asleep as Tyler picked me up off the couch and carried me bridal style to his room, he layed me down gently on his bed and laid next to me.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and used his chest as a pillow.

I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

(*Tyler's POV*)

As the movie ended I carried her into my bedroom, I crawled in next to her, she wrapped her arm around my waist and laid her head on my chest, getting comfortable. I ran my fingers through her hair, trying to fall asleep, but I couldn't.

"Riah" I whispered, wondering if she was still up. No response.

"I lied, I really am in love with you..." I stroked her hair one last time and closed my eyes.

When I woke up, it was morning, I saw that Riah wasn't laying beside me but I could smell breakfast. I got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Good Morning sleepy head" She said as she handed me my plate of Bacon, over easy eggs and hash brown.

"Mmm, you know me so well"

"Don't talk with a full mouth." She said, talking with her mouth full of food.

I downed the rest of my breakfast with a cup of orange juice.

"Ready?" I asked her, heading to my room and grabbing a shirt.

"Yup" She said while grabbing her clothes from her bag and went into my closet to change.

"Let's go!"

*****

(*Mariah's POV*)

When we went to the mall, I walked into the first outlet I saw, Forever 21.

I LOVE their stuff, and as I tried things on I asked Tyler for his opinion.

"What do you think?" I asked him, as I tried on a casual light blue dress with flowers embroidered on the bottom of it.

"That one... is perfect." He said smiling, and signaling me to turn around.

"I think I'm in love with this one." I told him, as I slowly spun around for him. I stopped mid-spin when I saw Jade with...

(*Tyler's POV*)

She was spinning around, showing me her dress when all of a sudden, she stopped spinning. I got up to see what she was looking at, I followed her gaze and saw Jade with another person...

Uh-oh, I thought to myself.