I see Tb/n running towards us and he was really pissed. He tackled Hajime off of Jyugo, and Jyugo fell on the ground unresponsive. I went to him and crouched beside Jyugo.

"Oh buddy," I mumbled, as I looked at his injuries Hajime did.

Y/n's pov;
I pinned Hajime to the wall, and I was giving him a death glare. "What the hell are you doing, Inmate?!" Hajime asked.

"The hell am I doing?! What the hell are you doing?! I'm pretty sure you're not suppose to kill an inmate! You call yourself a Nanba guard, when you can't even control your own anger! You're probably disobeying the warden, I'm right aren't I?! Someone who can't control their own anger, doesn't deserve to be a guard!" I shouted right back, and Hajime didn't look happy to hear me shout at him. "What? Do something!" Someone grabbed me from behind.

"Cut it out, Tb/n. They can make your sentence longer. " Uno said. He slowly pulls me away.

I pulled myself out of Uno's grip and scoffed from my anger then walked away.

Warden Hyakushiki's pov
"Call in the medics" I said.

"Yes, ma'am!" Mitsuru said.

"The new year's tournament has reached, it's conclusion." I said.

Hajime's pov;
I walked over and stood by number 15."Inmate captured." I said.

~A timeskip to a later time in the smoking room~

"Hajime, you idiot, what the hell were you thinking man." Samon said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Your orders were to capture the inmate not cave his skill in. And you started on him all over again, when the warden and number 07 looked away. We had to pull you off him, you went full psycho." Samon said.

"Which created more work for us." Kiji said.

"You guys are overreacting, I only used my fist." I said.

"Yeah,well you might as well used a tool. You beat 15 with all the strength you have, I can't even guess how many bones you broke. We're lucky the punk didn't die." Samon said.

"You wrecked his face." Kiji said.

"It was 8 blows to the face, several to the stomach, others all over, and he's unconscious" Kenshirou said, before Kiji sat down beside me.

"I hope, you're ready to take responsibility for your actions. The tournament was ruined due to you." Kiji said.

"Huh, why am I the only one you're blaming?" I asked.

"Shut up, the mood was completely miserable because you went crazy on that Inmate!" Kiji yelled in my face.

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"If you recall the post festival feast, felt rather more like a funeral. Because no one could eat after seeing your face! If you must beat inmates half to death, you should consider washing the blood from your face. Before attending a public meal. Did you see the expression from your chef of building 13?" Kiji asked.