"Take care." Phil told Lauren and Stu, as we approached their car. "All right, good luck tomorrow." Lauren replied, as she wrapped her arms around me and we hugged, kissing each others cheeks, while Phil and Stu hugged.

"I'll pick you up at 11." Phil told Stu, as Stu got in the car. "Perfect." Stu replied. "Thank you so much." Lauren thanked us and I smiled and waved.
"It's no problem." I responded, as the two of them entered their car, Phil and I waving them goodbye, before Phil roughly grabbed my hand and lead me to the car, as I grinned.

"Get in the car." He demanded, holding the door open for me, as I smirk and comply, getting in the passenger seat, as he quickly closed the car door and jogged around to the drivers seat.

"What's wrong, Phil? You look tense." I teased, my brows knitting with false concern.
"Don't start. Think you're funny getting me all pent up in front of our friends?" Phil asked, sounding annoyed, but I knew he wasn't. He was more turned on and sexually frustrated.

"Nothing you haven't done to me before." I shrugged, as he was practically speeding to get home. "Jeez, why are you in such a rush?" I continued teasing him.

"Shut up." He rolled his eyes, and I grinned, gasping.
"That's not very nice. You think I'll get you off, if you speak to me like that?" I ask, grinning, as he glared at me from the side of his eye, and I giggled.

"I'm only teasing. No need to get so uptight." I told him, leaning over to trace my fingers over his hard bulge, as he let out a groan. "Keep your eyes on the road." I whisper in his ear, unzipping his pants and pulling out his dick.

I lean my head down and lick a strip up his tip, as I take the head into my mouth, while pumping his length with my hands, his hand instantly flying to my hair.

"Fuck, that's it... Keep going.." He encouraged, his hands massaging my head, as I suck the tip of his dick. I repeated those actions for a while, slowly and teasingly, feeling him groan tense, as he let out a groan.

"If you're gonna suck it, then do it right." He pulled my head up, by my hair, to look at him, not enough pressure to hurt me, but enough to warn me, as I playfully grinned, before he shoved me back into the passenger seat and pulled over on the side of the road.

"What are you doing?" I asked, biting my lower lip.
"Take off your underwear. You're gonna ride me." He smirked an patted his lap. I grinned, and quickly pulled my underwear down my legs, kicking them away, leaving me in just my short, black dress, as I climbed on his lap to straddle him.

He grabbed his dick and lined it up to my entrance, as I slowly sank down, both of us letting out a groan of satisfaction, before he pulled my hips up and back down, encouraging me to start moving.

I placed my hands on his shoulders for support, while his hands gripped my hips, and I began moving up and down, slow at first, before increasing the speed.

"Shit, you're so fucking tight." He groaned, his thumb moving to circle my clothes, while I gasped and let out a string of moans, as I continued bouncing on his dick.

He began harshly kissing and biting my neck, surely leaving little love marks scattered along my neck, as I moaned, and continued moving up and down.
His lips trailed down from my jaw to my neck, down to my exposed cleavage.

He pulled one of my breasts out and began admiring it, furrowing his brows, as I looked down at him to see why he paused. "What? What is it?" I asked him, knitting my brows in confusion.

"Are your boobs getting bigger?" He asked, smirking, as I looked down at them. "Uh.. I don't know." I replied. They actually did look a little bigger than usual, but I hadn't really noticed until he pointed it out. "I'm not complaining." He grinned and I playfully rolled my eyes, before I resumed my movements, and he began kissing along my breasts, with his thumb continuing the circular motions on my swollen clit.

"I'm close.." I told him, moaning, as I threw my head back, and he pulled me closer to his body, his hand on my back.

"You're lucky I'm gonna even let you cum after that little stunt you pulled back there." He grunted, kissing my lips roughly, as I let out a string of moans. "Cum for me." He commanded, and I quickly toppled over the edge, coming undone around his length, as I felt him shoot his load inside of me, shortly after my own release.

We clung to each other, sweating and panting, as he kissed my head and ran his hands through my hair, massaging my head slightly, while I wrapped my arms around his neck, embracing him tightly.

"I love you, so much, Ziggy. And I can't wait to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you." He whispered softly into my ear and I smiled. Phil usually said sentimental things after sex, and I loved it so much. I liked how he was rough with me during sex then afterwards he was so gentle and loving.

"I love you too. More than I've ever loved anyone or anything in my entire life." I replied, in a whispered tone, as I pressed my lips against his cheek.
"I wasn't too rough on you, was I?" He asked, nervously. Another thing I loved about Phil was how considerate he was after sex, making sure he didn't hurt or upset me.

"No, you're good." I responded, giggling slightly, as he smiled and hugged me closer, kissing my head, as I could feel myself growing more tired, where I let out a yawn, and he looked down at me.

"We should probably get you home and to bed before you pass out on my lap." He chuckled, and I tiredly nodded, climbing off of his lap and back into the passenger seat.

As Phil went back to driving, he took my hand in his and brushed his lips over my knuckles, as I smiled at him, and let out a low sigh of content, as the drive fell into a comfortable silence, while I grew more and more tired.