@user45 OMG I DIDN'T KNOW SHE HAD A SISTER??? i love😭

@sabrinacarpenter the cutest girls

@maddieziegler happy birthday @athenahale🩷live it up girl!!
↪️@athenahale thanks babe

I am so sad that I can't be home with Athena for her first birthday as an adult. She is getting so much older and is getting so much more mature!

I am leaving for New York with Drew today because I am shooting for my first ever Vogue cover!!! EEKKK! I am so so honored for this and I can't wait to be on a magazine!

time jump

@aspenhale posted a new story, 10/09/23:

seen by @taylorswift, @drewstarkey, and 23

seen by @taylorswift, @drewstarkey, and 23.4 million others
liked by @taylorswift and 4.6 million users

the next day

"Hi Miss. Hale! Welcome to Vogue Magazine! We are so excited to have you. I will be taking to our photography, Jason Trisann." I nod as I follow her with Drew by my side. We walk into a room and I see a man turn around and gasp as he comes up to me.

"Hello, Hello! My lovely and beautiful model Miss. Hale!!" He kisses my cheeks and I am startled by how energetic he is. "I am going to make you even more irresistible! Sound good?" I smile and say yes.

I am quickly taken from Drew and into a room where I am placed in a chair. Jason introduces me to my makeup and hair stylists, Emma and Ava. I smile and introduce myself. "Oh trust me honey, I know who you are!" Ava says with a wink and begins on my hair.

I see Emma give Drew a look as he walks into the room. Ok, back the fuck up! I'm just kidding hahaha.

She begins on my makeup and I swear she gives me an evil look. Who shoved a stick up her ass? Anywho, it takes about 1 hour for my hair and makeup to be complete and I look so hot! I say thank you to them and go to my stylist to get dressed.

Her name is Hadley and she is the sweetest person ever. "Ok so I have a few ideas for you to try. So put on one and then we will take some photos and then switch outfits. We will do that a couple times until we get the perfect picture! I think it is supposed to be a simple look so you might not even have your outfit in the photo." She smiles super wide and her dimples are so cute.

I thinks he can tell I am a little nervous because she says, "Don't worry, ok? Jason is the BEST photographer and everyone says he makes them feel so comfortable!" I am relieved and we head to the photoshoot location.

time jump

We finished the shoot and it was so much fun! I thanked everyone for their time and Drew and I left. I can't wait to see my photo!