"We need to consider the possibility that Andy may have been targeted by a pedophile." Derek says.

"It could be someone he met online playing video games." Hotch says.

"If there's any connection to the cold case, though, there was no evidence of sexual assault." Rossi says.

"Just in case, I am pulling up a list of online players as we speak." Penelope says.

"If this is the same unsub, he must be using another child to make the prank calls." Spencer says. "The original boy from 15 years ago would be grown up by now."

"Or it's possible the calls are recordings." Blake says.

"Guys, I just got a message from the local field office." Penelope says. "The analysis from the blood from the Taffert house just came in, and good news -- it is not Andy's. Actually it's pig's blood."

"Huh. Between that and the phone calls, it's safe to say this unsub likes to play games." Rossi says.

"Blake and I will go talk to Frankie Clayvin's father. The rest of you head to the Taffert house." Hotch says.

+++

"So if Andy was forcibly taken, why didn't he scream or call out? His parents' room is right next door." Spencer says.

"The unsub could have overpowered him, covered his mouth, or had a gun at his head." JJ says.

"Look at this." JJ stands at the window. "It wasn't locked."

"So the unsub could have snuck in while he was sleeping." Spencer says. "That's interesting."

"What?" JJ asks.

"I don't see any sneakers. I mean, almost every 10 year old boy has a pair, right?" Spencer asks.

"I guess they're somewhere else in the house?" JJ shrugs. "But mom seems like a neat freak."

"What if Andy's wearing them?" Spencer asks.

"That means he would have had time to put his shoes on and leave." Bedelia says.

"Which means he was most likely coaxed out by someone he knew." Spencer says. JJ's phone rings and she takes it out.

"Hey, Garcia, perfect timing." She says.

"I have a list of online players that Andy Taffert played video games with. It's a short list since his parents strictly controlled his internet access and only allowed him to play with certain players. 5 school friends, to be exact."

"Any chance he met up with one of them last night?" Spencer asks.

"Well, if he did, they didn't make those plans online." Penelope says. "All 5 of them were at school today, and according to P.D., none of them knew about Andy's disappearance."

"All right, thanks." JJ says.

"So if he wasn't lured out by one of his friends, who was it?" Spencer asks.

+++

"You can't be serious." Lida says. "There is absolutely no way Malcolm could have done something like this. I know my husband."

"What's his relationship like with Andy?" JJ asks.

"Malcom dotes on him. It was like that from the minute he was born. I swear, he changed more diapers than I did." Lida says.

"Okay. Um, you said there were a total of four phone calls from the boy before Andy disappeared." JJ says and Lida nods. "Where you and Malcolm ever together for any of these calls?"