★𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝗼★

Start from the beginning

Buildings tall and wide were all around, lit up by the afternoon sun and complemented beautifully by the ideal mid-summer weather. Just across the street was another strip of establishments much like these: Locally owned and visibly aged.

As Dahee gathered the mugs into a corner of the table and began wiping the surface top down she continued to admire the view between glances, until her line of sight was suddenly obstructed.

A group of young men were making their way down the sidewalk in front of the cafe. They all talked amongst their group smiling happy as they conversed in two pairs and a trio in one case. Dahee smiled to herself as she noted arms draped over one another, friendly slaps on the arms amongst a couple, and even saw two of them holding hands and swaying their intertwined limbs back and forth with each step they took.

She sighed and forced herself not to look too closely at any of them. Friendship was always something the girl yearned for.

Dahee had grown up painfully shy, never really the type to go out of her way to make friends or introduce herself to new people. In fact, the only reason she ever became aquatinted with Soobin to begin with was because he made the first move.

Dahee's smile from before falters at the now bitter sweet memory of their introduction.

'Stop it.' She tells herself, pushing the boy out of her mind and gathering up the mugs from the table as she turns on her heels and heads for the back of the cafe.

Meanwhile, the bell above the door dings and in walk the group of seven chipper boys.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

As the group of seven entered the cafe they all subconsciously softened their previous tones noting the cafes odd lack of a crowd.

"Sorta dead today isn't it?" Seokjin mumbled to the others using the hand un-preoccupied by his soulmate to gesture to the mere three customers in the cafe.

He addressed the group as a whole though he was really only speaking to Namjoon and Hoseok seeing as they too were Metro Moca regulars unlike the rest of the group.

"Looks that way," Namjoon hummed his agreement, now dropping Jin's hand and instead looping their arms together. "guess that means faster service." he grins, now tugging the taller man towards the counter with him.

Hoseok chuckled, following the pair of men close behind after beckoning the youngest two, Jungkook and Taehyung, away from the wall of local art to order with him.

Lastly, Yoongi and Jimin trailed in at their own paces, stopping first at a bulletin board they spot hung on a wooden beam near the door to hang the last roughly made flyer they have.

With a hopeful gaze Yoongi pulls a pin from the board and sticks the paper amongst the rest of the random flyers and notes.

It reads :