What would you do if you would lose your abusive father and withing two weeks after his funeral instead of going into an orphanage someone just told you that your biological father is the Cristiano Ronaldo?
You would be happy? Maybe I should be happy but I can't, I'm gonna live with seven stranger who i can't even communicate because even if I'm Portugal I can't speak the language.
The only good thing is that I can get out of this country.

"Are you excited?" Dr.Smith, who was my 'guardian' for these past weeks looks at me with a huge smile, I think he can't wait to drop me off and never see my depressed face, or never hear my jokes not to mention he writed every single one down. Bastard.

"No."

He nodded with an awkward smile.
There was he, not my father of course why would he come pick his daughter up from the airport, the daughter he didn't see in 14 years, there he was a man with a black suit, with a cardboard in his hands 'Diana', oh yeah I forgot to mention my first name is Diana not Cataleya, but since Cataleya was more popular in Romania; the country I lived in; everyone called me that, I hate both.

I stood up and walked to him, he was ready to greet me but I just opened the car door and sat in the backseat, I could see the man who I greeted a little bit disrespectful and Dr.Smith talk about something, when finally the driver sat into his seat I plugged my ears with my earpods and told him to wake me up when we arrive.

------------
Hey, I don't know if anyone even gonna read this story but I'm hoping someone will, from now one the chapters are gonna be longers, this story was made because I was bored but I have plenty of ideas