Prologue

Two kids. Two hearts. Two life, two very different life but one bloodline.

Back in 2009. August 17th.
Two months after the twins birth.

Cristiano Jr. and Cataleya
The twins
The twin siblings, children's of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Elizabeth smiled the last time at Junior before she picked him up from his crib and placed one last kiss on his forehead

"eu te amo meu filho, sempre amarei"

She carefully handed him to Cristiano. He took one last look on his daughter, and without a word, he turned around and walked out of the house with Junior in his hands.

Cristiano Junior
He had the perfect life since childhood, he never had to worry about anything, he has a loving father and a loving step mother, firstly he had Irina Shayk then Georgina Rodriguez, the perfect mother that he needed. Four younger siblings, Eva and Mateo, the twins, then Alana Georginas, beautiful daughter and Bella. But one thing missed, one person missed. Cataleya. But how could he remember when he was just only two months old when they got separated.

Cataleya Almeida
The forgotten child. Her mother died when she was just only 7 years old. She had to stay with her step-father, Artur. Alcoholic, abusive asshole. She lived in terror for ages. One basement, one gun, one gunshot, and one scream. She hated him but she only had him but now he's gone too.

One airport, two people, and three bags.
Cataleya and Dr.Smith waiting for Cristiano to pick her up.
Within two months, she got told to pack her bags because she's gonna live with her biological father, Cristiano Ronaldo.