Second chance

Summary

Summary

Y/N died of an overdose. But God gave her a second chance, and he put a piece of his powers into her. However, Y/N has no idea how to control them, so they send her to an angel, Ferathan, who is supposed to teach her how to control the forces. But the grumpy angel doesn't do it willingly, and he's not afraid to conceal his hatred. But.. Is it hatred tho?

    There's been so much going on in one day that you don't remember half of it. You were in the hospital, and then Lea came in, your nurse, who didn't like you very much, and she injected something into your veins. Then you woke up in a strange place with many different creatures standing around you, similar to humans. They were talking about you. One of them knelt in front of you and took your hands in his. "Congratulations, Y/N. I hope Ferathan doesn't weigh you down too much," and with those words he got up and walked out of the room just like everyone else. And here you are, standing in front of the door, behind which lives the aforementioned 'Ferathan'.

    You put your hand up to knock, but you didn't even do it once. The door opened wide and there was a man standing in front of you. He was tall, his white hair drawing your attention. He had his white wings on his back, just like the man who said those words to you earlier. The blue eyes of heaven pierced you as if he were telling you you didn't belong here.

    ,,I- "

    ,,Shut up and step in," he wouldn't let you finish your sentence, and stepped away from the door. So you did as he said, without another word, confused.

    ,,I honestly don't know what I'm doing here, I was just told to come here," you explained. Ferathan just stood there, leaning against the wall, watching your every move. You put your arms around yourself uncomfortably and put the weight on one leg.

    ,,Your room is upstairs, second on the right. Then come down here when you're settled." And with those words, he evaporated like steam over a pot.

    You went up the stairs and turned right like he said. You opened the door and entered the beautiful-looking room. Everything here was so... bright. You weren't used to it, quite the contrary. After admiring, you sat on the bed which was in middle and put your hands in your hair wondering what happened today. You still thought it was all just a stupid dream. That it's not reality. I mean, you died, how come you're alive? And why doesn't anyone want to tell you what the hell is going on? After the moment it started to get to you, you finally pulled yourself together and went back downstairs. Maybe the man with the white hair will answer your questions..

    As you walked down the stairs, you had all sorts of crazy thoughts. What if you accidentally hit your head and wake up? Although... Would that be better? Would you rather be in a hospital bed for the rest of your life or enjoy your weird dream? Maybe it would be better if you didn't wake up at all?When you got to the last step, you looked around, but strangely, there was no one around. Not even that crazy guy with white hair. So you went to the room that looked like a kitchen to get a drink. Is it possible to be thirsty in a dream? You shook your head, looking around for some glass. You opened countless cupboards, but nothing. It was like a brand new house, ready for a family to move in.