Part 2

Aap hase kyu

Sorry but aapne ulta pehna saree...

Shehnaaz's checks turned red with embarrassment.

Ohh pehli bar hain...

If u give me permission I can help u... I promise I will not touch u...

Sana nod her head... And as per his promise he helped her without letting his hands touch her skin..

Shehnaaz's mind was filing with respect for him....she was somehow getting those positive vibes....

Her newly wedded husband... ❤️

Maybe she can trust him with her problem...

They went to the hall where everyone was present already...

Sana & Sid greeted everyone

Gharki bahu ko sabke pehle uthna chahiye aaj pehli din hain isliye nazarandaj kar rahi hu...

Shehnaaz nodded her head...

Abhi tumhe sabke liye breakfast banani hain.. Chai sabne piliya.. Kal se tum banaoge...
Aur kuch mitha bhi bana dena..

Shehnaaz's face went pale hearing her.. sidharth was noticing her changing expressions...

Sana went inside the kitchen... Her eyes went teary with fear...

Aap agar izazat de toh hum kuch seva kare aapki..

Shehnaaz got surprised with the voice... She turned to see sidharth standing there with his heart warming smile...

Aap kaise matlab...

Aap hume underestimate kar rahe moutarma... Mouka toh deke dekhe ye nachiz kya kya kar sakta hain..

He said all this while looking at her eyes... Shiver run through  her whole body... Checks heated up...

Par agar aapke maa ko pata chal gaya firr...

Kuch nehi hoga hum hain naa...

Sidharth started cooking... Shehnaaz asked if she could help anyhow... Sidharth gave her some vegetables to cut..

She started cutting it... When  Sidharth looked at her he got scared of how she was murdering his favourite bhindi...

Sidharth with a nervous smile...

"Sana  woh mein keh raha tha ki aap naa mujhe aise kam karte huye accha nehi lag rahe...matlab aapka pehla din hain aur mein aapse kam kara raha.. Log bolenge kaisa pati hu mein..."

Maryam was confused with his behaviour but gave him the vegetables...

Sidharth took one of the bhindi and kissed it... Sorry maf kardena usko pata nehi naa pyar se katna hota hain...

Sidharth was done with his cooking... Shehnaaz set the table according to the way Sid told her...

Everyone started eating... Shehnaaz was going to sit...

Pehle pati khale fir tum khana...

Maa eksath khate hain naa woh kaha akeli khayegi... Pati ke baad khane se accha sath khaye.. Meri khush hona zaruri hain naa...

His mother didn't argue further... Sidharth signalled her to sit...

Sana was a big foodie... And this food was too yummy... But she was hesitating to take more...

His mother and father were done with eating...

Bahu bohoti accha khana banaya... Ye lo..

Sana  took the money with a smile.. Thanking him...

His mother gave her a pair of gold bangles...

They both went inside the room...

Mujhe laga mein lajawab khana banata hu.. Par shayed meri biwi ko pasand nehi aya... Kya fayda Sidharth tera pure moholle ke logoke tarif ka bhi kya karega tu jab khudke biwi ko he nehi pasand..

Kya bol rahe hain aap...

Kya bol raha mein.. Apne liya he nehi kuch thik se.. Mujhe toh pata hain ki aap khane ki shoukhin hain yaha toh shayed khana accha nehi laga. 

Nehi woh sab kya sochenge...

Sab kaha hain sab.  Bindas khaye aur review de..

Shehnaaz's eyes glowed with that.. She started eating wholeheartedly... Sidharth smiled looking at her...

After done with their meal... Sid helped her in washing the dishes....