Gaon didn't even respond to his question, he just rummaged around his room in order to get everything that he needed the most. Some clothes, electronic devices, money and documents. He had cigarettes in his hand, but with a hesitant movement he had thrown them on the floor at the moment of his picking them up.

His thoughts ran as fast as his hands, he had a million things on his mind at the same time and they all revolved around how blind he was not to notice that it was Gunil from the very moment it all started, and how much he hated the said boy.

He was the only one who knew about his and Jooyeon's meeting that day. He saw them right after they finished making out, and seemed to be really mad with Jiseok. He was also the one who tried persuading him that it was Jooyeon who was at fault the most. He tried playing with his feelings in order to let his name stay clean. And Jiseok was very stupid, because Gunil's name was clean for an extremely long time.

Now Gunil wanted to apologize and explain that he, as previously mentioned, meant no harm. Could it even be possible? What kind of man was he to decide that it was the perfect moment to destroy his friend's life, which finally seemed to make sense to him?

Jealousy wasn't an argument, Jiseok had been jealous of him a lot of the times in the past; mainly of his skills, but that feeling never pushed him to do anything to feel as if he were a better musician than him.

He bypassed Gunil and didn't even dare to look at him, he wasn't strong enough to do so. He didn't want Gunil to see him with the tears visible in his eyes—it was the last thing he wanted now.

Gunil only glared at him as he slammed the door and ran away from the apartment with only a backpack in his hands.

♡.﹀﹀﹀🎸﹀﹀﹀.♡

"Gunil?" he was sitting in the chair in the living room, gripping the phone as if his life depended on it. As he heard the voice coming from the device, he sighed. The boy finally answered. 

He had to call someone. Being in the house alone, he realized that he had no idea what could be happening to Jiseok now. He messed everything up and was terribly ashamed of it.

By dialling this boy's number, he knew he could sink into the sea of disgrace even deeper, but he didn't know any other option.

"Thank God!" his voice trembled, the person at the end of the line could hear him sniffling. It was a source of concern to him, but he didn't ask what the problem was yet, he waited for Gunil to finish his story. "Listen to me..." it sounded more like a plea in his opinion, but he muttered something like 'mhm' and turned on the loudspeaker. 

He was sure that he must have had something important to tell him since he called him. After all, it wasn't a thing he would normally do. 

"I am in trouble, I fucked everything up and I had no idea who to call now."

"So you decided to contact me?" the boy laughed quietly which he regretted after a few seconds when he heard another few words coming from Gunil's mouth. He wasn't in a laughing mood at all.

"Let me continue," he interjected. "I need to talk to Jooyeon and that's why I called you, Seungmin." he explained and the said boy didn't know how to react. He knew that something was off and that the problem Gunil had was incredibly serious. "Could you help me?"

"Um... tell me how." he put the phone to his ear, pressing it closer. Even though he heard perfectly what his interlocutor was saying. He was particularly intrigued by this conversation.

"I need to fix everything between me and Jiseok and that's why I need Jooyeon." Gunil replied, his voice was almost audible. Seungmin could feel how tight it was as if he were barely functioning.