Chapter 7;

*Gisele's POV*

I knew this was TOO good to be true. I have been sitting in this dmn restaurant for 30 minutes, and Aubrey still hasn't shown up. Maybe he was only using me to get him&his squad out safely... I deeply sighed, stood up and picked up my Louis Vuitton clutch purse. I began walking away from the table. Then I saw Aubrey rushing towards me. I looked at him with my arms crossed & full of attitude.

Drake: " G, I am so sorry, I had something else planned for after dinner...If you didn't mind. Are you mad?"

Gisele:" Why wouldn't I Be?? I was sitting here alone, looking like a desperate idiot! But I'm still hungry, so let's just sit down."

He didn't say anything. He just pulled out my chair, so I could sit down.

Gisele:" Thanks.."

I flashed him a small smile.

Drake:" Yep, That Smile's Still Beautiful. "

I giggled, which caused me to smile even wider.

Drake: " There we go (: "

Maybe this wasn't a bad idea... I did miss him though, deep down inside...

-----------------------------------------

*Kendrick's POV*

I thought we had something? Shit, we're married , and I deserve this? I need to find out who she cheated on me with though. I called up some people. I asked the same question, every time.

" Have You Seen Nia?"

? : " I seen her about a week ago, with Chris."

?:;"Yea, You know the Wal-Mart by my crib? She was over there with Christopher."

?: " She was getting Chinese food with some blonde, light skinned nigga with hella tattoos. "

All of the answers had something to do with my cousin, Christopher Maurice Brown. Why him? If my assumption is correct, all hell is breaking loose. Did she sleep with my cousin?

------------------------------------------

*Unknown POV*

Aw, hell no. I heard Kendrick on the phone, with some of his patna's. I wasn't really stalking him, since he was spending the night at my house. Nia did the damn thang with Chris Brown? Baaahh, the media will love this. I start to call TMZ.

TMZ-Speaker:" Do you have the juiciest news and/or drama of a well-known celebrity? "

?:" You're Dmn Right, I do. Kendrick Lamar's Wife had an affair with Chris Brown..."

------------------------------------------

*Nia's POV*

I didn't know for sure if I was actually pregnant or not...I needed to know, It was important; Although I was so worried about Kendrick and what he's up to right now. The gang doesn't know this, only his mother and I know, Kendrick has suffered from extreme depression. When his Grandmother passed away, he turned Cold. No one could get though to him. He even refused to go to her funeral. His Grandmother was his favorite Lady, besides me, and the woman who took care of him from age 11 up until he was 17. His mother was unable to care for him at the time. I want to check up on him, but he wouldn't answer my calls.

I grabbed my keys and headed out, in my 2013 Mercedes Benz. I was now sitting in the doctors office, waiting for my test results. Finally, she came.

Dr.Davis: " Nia, congratulations-"

*************

Little Cliffy For Y'all! Lol, Who's the might be the unknown person? Don't forget, this kind of is an All-star story!! Can I Get Some Comments? Yesnomaybe?

*~Kiya*