𝟢𝟣𝟨, 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒

Começar do início

Starting at ten seconds, the crowd counts down until the room goes dark. Finally, the large screen begins to illuminate, presenting the music video when the beat strums through the speakers. Everyone turns their attention to the TV, watching the video pass by before it finally ends.

The crowds of people begin to applaud loudly and Charlotte takes the stage again, a wide smile on her face. She can barely get any words out over everyone's cheers, but it made her heart warm. She laughs and clears her throat. "Thank you guys so much. I hope you guys enjoyed the video and... well, I hope everyone has a great time tonight. So... yeah. Have a great rest of your night, everyone! Oh, and please help yourself any drinks and food. Thank you!"

Liv laughs brightly as her sister jogs over. She holds her arms out wide, pulling Charlotte into a tight hug. "I'm so, so proud of you, Char."

"Thank you, Liv."

Jordan moves over, practically throwing herself at Charlotte when she pulls away. "I'm so proud of you, babe!"

A bully laugh erupts from Charlotte while Jordan untangles herself from her body. "Thank you, J. I love both of you guys so freaking much. Thank you guys for being here."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, sis." Olivia tells her sister.

Jordan laughs and steps between the two girls, wrapping arms around their shoulders. "Now, c'mon! Like Char said, let's have fun and get drunk!"

"Wait!" Charlotte says urgently, pulling herself from Jordan's arm. "I wanted to say hi to Sam and Colby real quick."

Olivia and Jordan quickly turn to each other before looking back at Charlotte. "Ooooo!" They gush at the same time.

Charlotte's cheeks flush a faint pink color and she quickly shakes her head. "I just want to say hi and thank them for coming. Relax!"

"Uh-huh. I'm sure that's the only reason!" Jordan says.

Olivia laughs and grabs the blonde's arm, pulling her along as she follows behind her sister. The three girls make their way through the crowd, Charlotte stopping occasionally to thank people for coming and their congratulations before they continue on. Finally, they find the two boys by the bar, talking to a few other people.

Colby is the first to see the three girls, his face immediately lighting up when he sees Charlotte. Quickly, he excuses himself from the conversation being held before walking over to her. Charlotte smiles, holding her arms out for a hug. "Hey! Thanks for coming!"

Colby smiles, wrapping his arms around her. "Thanks for inviting us!"

Charlotte pulls away with a smile before Colby goes on to greet the other two girls. He, then, turns toward the bar where Sam stands beside his girlfriend, and ushers him over. "Sam!"

The blonde turns around, clearly already a few drinks in, when he notices Charlotte and Olivia. Quickly, he grabs his girlfriend's hand and walks over. "Char! Liv!"

Charlotte laughs hugging him while he rambles on about the music video. "It was so good! Kat and I were like 'oh, my god, this is amazing.' Then, I looked at Colby and he was in awe and— Oh, wait! I almost forgot! Charlotte, Liv, this is my girlfriend, Katrina."

Katrina offers out her hand, smiling brightly at the three. "Hey, I'm Charlotte. This is my sister, Olivia, and our roommate, Jordan," Charlotte greets, shaking it.