15: Familiar Face.

9:09AM, Toronto Canada.

« Dahyun's Pov »

We finally got to our destination, seeing a fainted tan skinned girl outside a luxurious house. We were still far away.

(btw Jihyo arrived at Momo's house at 5am so she can guide where the girls are and Momo didnt knew about this so she told her abt it)

"Jeong~ Are we there yet?~" Nayeon asked and messed Jeongyeon's hair while Jeong kept pushing her away and her eyes kept on the road, while we just laughed at her.

"Why are we here anyways." Tzuyu asked to herself and scoffed, we found it cute and Chaeyoung hugged Tzu while she was just pushing her away.

"Right there, Jeongyeon unnie." I said and pointed to a luxurious house, we were near. Jeongyeon nodded and she drifted to the right side smoothly.

We finally arrived to our destination and we saw a fully complete body, Jihyo, outside sitting on a bench and reading a book silently.

When she saw us, she finally stood up and we got off the car.

"Hey girls! And Dahyun, are you ready?" Jihyo asked and I hesitated at first.

"Y-Yeah... I am, and I'm not sure too."

"You can do it, Dahyunnie!" Chaeyoung said excitedly and gave me a pat on the shoulder.

"You go knock, and I don't wanna see that girl with other guys." Tzuyu said with an annoyed expression.

"Hey, we're both genders okay? She told me she's into girls so..." I replied.

I inhaled and exhaled and knocked on the door, the door opened, seeing a japanese woman that is taller than me. She hugged me as her head hid in my shoulder, sobbing.

I hugged her back ofc.

"My dubu... I missed you so much." The older said.

"I missed you too, my momoling." I replied back.

The girls cheered on us with happy expressions on their face, while Tzuyu just stood there, not really understanding what's going on and doesn't really care much. Minji on the other hand, also has the same expression with Tzuyu, not looking a bit happy.

We pulled away from the hug and wiped our tears, then she welcomed us inside her luxurious house.

Momo let me sit on the couch and I saw someone that has a familiar face to me, sitting on the chair that is beside the kitchen counter, smiling at me.

"Darling, who's that?" I asked Momo.

"U-Uhm.. O-One of my close friends! His name is Mark Tuan by the way." The older replied and I just nodded my head, though that face seems to be a bit familiar to me...

Fuck, I feel like vomiting when I saw him smiling at me, it reminds me of someone else back in the past.

I don't feel comfortable with him.

"M-Momo, I feel a bit uncomfortable around him... If you don't mind, can I go to your room?..."

"Oh, sure! Follow me, and you girls can talk around here, feel free."

The girls just nodded and the others sat on the floor while the others sat on the couch, talking and playing.

Momo led me to her bedroom and damn bro she has a queen-sized bed. I'm not really used to be laying on this one, so I felt a bit speechless.

I saw Momo checking herself out on the mirror so I approached to her behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, she flinched but immediately melted onto my arms.

"It's actually been a very long time since we had sex..." I spoke up and she was becoming red.

"C-Can we not do it right now?... T-The girls are downstairs and Mark too..." She stuttered and I just don't want her to feel uncomfortable

"Hm fine, we'll do it another time, hm?" I said and she just shook her head up and down.

"Hehe, I love you Dahyunnie~"

"I love you to Momoling~"

Still, I felt uncomfortable around that Mark boy.

Fuck, I want to know more about him.

i just realized i havent been updating, so srry yall, its just school😔

sorry for my english grammatical errors, english is also really isnt my language...

and i noticed theres no votes for some of the chapters, so kindly vote!

thanks :D