Kiri let out a soft chuckle after reading Rotxo's text message and decided to add him as a contact in her phone.

"Hi," she typed out, considering whether to send it or not, unconsciously biting her nail. Just as she was deliberating on her decision, she received another message from Spider, reading simply

"Kiri?"

Kiri immediately opened Spiders contact after she got the message, seeing she had missed so much texts from him.

monkey boy 🙉 :

Kiri
Where'd you go 🧐

Today 11:34 AM

Kiri? Actually lol

Today 1:00 PM

Am I being ghosted

Today 2:28 PM

You back?

Today 4:19 PM

Kiri?                                                                                                     

oh my god
                                               i was in school u weirdo 😭
                                               but really, still too busy to chat, sorry

Oh ok

Kiri's pouting face was a sight to behold. Her cheeks were full of her own breath as she let out a heavy sigh, her shoulders slumping at the mere thought of Rotxo.

She turned off her phone in an attempt to distract herself from the decision at hand, which was now complicated by the addition of Spider. She placed it face-down on her bed, and began pushing herself off and up from her bed, rolling slowly. Kiri mustered up all her strength from the depths of her weary body, jumping up from her bed. She tried to shake off the lethargy that had overtaken her, but it only made her movements uncoordinated. She wobbled across the hallway, dragging herself to Neteyam's room.

Kiri softly knocked on his door, so softly it was unsure if he could even hear her request until he responded.

Neteyam's tone was much more somber than before, and he invited Kiri into his room with a monotone, almost robotic, voice. He was barely visible, with his braids covering his face as he spooned a pillow.

Lo'ak, unexpectedly, was sat in a beanbag chair that he brought over from his own room, typing away on his phone as he messaged Tsireya.

"What're you doing here Lo'ak?" Kiri questioned, curiosity arising.

But Lo'ak was having none of it, and a brief argument ensued. "Can I not chill in my brother's room?" his tone filled with resentment.

Kiri let out an annoyed sigh upon seeing Lo'ak. Her eyes narrowed as she took in his presence, seemingly already tired of his antics. With a roll of her eyes, she walked over to a spot on Neteyam's bed and shot Lo'ak a snarky remark. "What, did you get tired of your already-ass-smelling room?" she teased with a wry smile, her annoyance turning into playful taunting.