four

A bit of Kiri x Rotxo this chapter 🤭🫣

Suggested Song to read this to :
Fool, by Frankie Cosmos

The siblings made their way to their home, approaching the door as their father unlocked it for them. They all immediately took the time to remove their shoes, obviously something Neytiri put in place. "Hi, Ma'," Neteyam and Lo'ak echoed each other, the younger brother mimicking his older sibling's greeting as he walked inside. Kiri followed them in, quietly murmuring her own greeting to their mother. "Hi, mom." It was clear from their actions and mannerisms that this was a regular routine for them, something that had become habit over time. They were greeted back by their mother who called out to them from the comfort of the living room sofa, "Did you all have a good day at school?" Neytiri tilted her head back with low effort. However, when none of the children immediately replied, Neytiri couldn't help but feel a twinge of concern for their well-being. The silence was unnerving, and Neytiri worried that her children didn't like their new school. Fortunately, Neteyam's reassurance eased Neytiri's worries. "It was nice, we all made some friends," he said, helping to assuage her concerns about their day at school. Neytiri's expression softened, and she slowly nodded in response, no physical words being said.

 Neytiri's expression softened, and she slowly nodded in response, no physical words being said

Kiri's 3rd Person POV.

As the children made way to their rooms above, Kiri was relieved to finally be in her room, as she quickly changed into her favorite comfortable clothes: a worn, oversized T-shirt and soft, worn-in shorts. She threw the outfit she wore to school on her bed, mentally reminding herself to put it away before dozing off to sleep. She then leaned back into the comfort of her bed, and reached for her backpack, slipping her phone out of its pocket and settling in for some relaxation. Kiri snuggled into her bed, curling up in a tight fetal position. As she pressed the power button, the screen light up and her eyes adjusted to the brightness with a squint. Kiri opened her phone and instinctively went directly to her messages, quickly scanning through the various texts and notifications. She briefly hesitated between responding to her friend Spider's message and the group chat from school. Despite this, she decided to open the group chat first, curious to see what was being discussed. As she scrolled through the chat, she caught a glimpse of an unknown number that seemed new to her.

                                                             School group 📚 :

ᵗˢᶦʳᵉʸᵃˢ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳ
What's up gang 🤙🏽

ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵘᵐᵇᵃˢˢ
gang is kinda crazy ngl

Today 4:17 PM
ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ : ᴿᵒᵗˣᵒ 🏊🏽
"What's good my goodie gang! 🥺🫰🏽"
                        Ahh text