𝙞𝙞𝙞.

𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

Hansol sighed as he watched his members go over the choreography for their tour. Normally, he would be partaking in the shenanigan-filled dance practice but the energy wasn't exactly doing it for him. Regular months were already busy and all an upcoming tour did was make everything two times harder.

"Vernon? Hello?" The hand waving in front of the idol's face had brought him back to reality and he quickly stood up. The headphones which rested on his head had fallen in the process and Hansol scrambled to pick them up. He wasn't embarrassed per se but acting clumsily in general was not something the rapper was known for.

Watching the boy collect himself, his manager had a look of concern on his face yet it seemed that the reason wasn't going to be shared. Instead, the elder whipped out an iPad from behind his back and leaped into professionalism.

"Just wanted to let you know but you have a meeting with some people from RockSt4r later today-" Hansol didn't even need to hear anymore.

Most didn't perceive the rapper as being someone interested in fashion at first glance but ever since Jiyeon had started dating Mingyu, she'd become like a mentor to him. He found himself joining the couple on their shopping trips and instead of sticking to his phone, he began looking around with them.

Through this "apprenticeship," he had discovered RockSt4r which quickly became one of his favorite brands so far. The message paired with the vibe and ambiance the brand gave off was everything Hansol liked and more. To be chosen as the face of the New Year collection out of who knows how many options was hyping him up.

"...so yeah, that's it." The idol had completely tuned out his manager but nodded his head as if he was 100% attentive.

Once the older man had walked away a large smile made its way to Hansol's face. It was the first time that day that he was genuinely feeling happy.

Due to the drastic difference in emotion, his smile didn't go completely unnoticed by the people in the room who had earlier come to the conclusion that today wasn't one of Hansol's social days. The only one to approach him though was not one of his members but instead the girl he'd been hoping to talk to.

"Yo. What's got you in such a good mood?" Despite her only being in his life for about a year, Jiyeon was already someone he could rely on.

Hansol looked around hesitantly and luckily for his nonchalant image, all of his members resumed their games and he was now free to fanboy with Jiyeon.

"You'll never guess who I get to model for," He started, a smirk on his face and his headphones now rested around his neck.

The girl standing across from him paused to think before dropping her jaw, " No way!" Hansol chuckled at her excitement before showing her his schedule that he'd downloaded on his phone. The specific screenshot showed his meeting with RockSt4r at 3 pm and Jiyeon immediately pounced on him with a hug.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you Vern!" Jiyeon could tell that this was something that actually excited the boy. He'd grown a lot in the short amount of time since she'd met him and to know that she had a part in it made her sentimental.

None of his members had heard Jiyeon's outburst over the loud music though except for her boyfriend who looked away once he was sure everything was okay. Mingyu would most likely figure out the drama through his girlfriend's nightly rants anyway so he decided that going over to the two wasn't worth it.

Jiyeon checked the time on her phone. "You should make a good impression. There's only three hours left until the meeting right?" Hansol nodded.

"Let's go shopping in that big-ass closet of yours!" Jiyeon generally wasn't enthusiastic when it came to most things but when fashion was the topic she only spoke in exclamations.