Properly

Kate took extra care In her looks getting ready for the afternoon ahead and began to day dream about the next ball she would attend.She thought of how she would be Lady Bridgerton soon and as she thought that a smile had spread across her face.

By the time she walked downstairs many men had lineup to call on Edwina but out of the line was Anthony.He was speaking with Mary who had a grin on her face and was nodding''Ah Kate come on in to the library''

Kate followed her mother and Anthony walked beside and the locked pinky's.Kate took a seat on the couch while Anthony stayed standing.Mary walked to the other side of the room but watched like and Eagle.

''Miss Sharma you have stolen my heart and I never want you to give it back''Anthony said abruptly and was down on one knee in a blink of an eye''Marry Me''

''Yes,Yes oh yes''Kate began crying tears of joy and Mary was the first to wish them joy.Afterwards Kate had a ring on her finger and Anthony had an invite to dinner that night 

''That was amazing acting My Darling''Anthony whispered as Mary left the room [Door left ajared] to tell the others

''You think''

''Yes''

''Are you nervous''

''Yes I'm scared how Edwina will react''

Anthony said nothing but started to smile at his luck he had caught his own diamond.Edwina may have been the Diamond of the Season but Kate was his Diamond.A rare jewel no one noticed or looked twice at but Kate was a Diamond.

Edwina and Lady Danbury walked in to offer there congratulations and Anthony noticed how fake the congratulations from Edwina was.She acted cold to them both but mainly to Kate which made his blood boil.He hated all of this dram between Kate and Edwina to the point he was ready to ship Edwina back India.

Not Yet ,Kate Would kill me