2

Next morning.
Kapoor mansion.
The Kapoor sibling we're having breakfast...
Ashi saw her brother was lost.

Ashi; bhai where are you lost? Since we came back from Aaru house you are lost. What happen?

Rudra: what are you saying Ashi... nothing. Okay eat.. we have to prepare everything for the party right?

Ashi nodded.
Ashi: Bhai invited Neil and his family...

Rudra: Yes it's okay. Neil is your boyfriend.. and you are serious about him so you will have to invite his family too right. 

Ashi nodded....
Rudra was lost thinking about Kyra. He couldn't forget her...

Once they were done eating they went to prepare for the birthday party.

At a coffee shop.
Abhinav was waiting for Akshara..
He smile seeing Akshara coming wearing a yellow dress.

Akshara smile looking at him and take a seat. They were sitting in front of each other.

They give their order.
Abhinav: So Akshara i call you here to talk about Kyra. I know you worried a lot about Kyra. She lost a lot of her memory. She didn't forget you and your sister.

Akshara: She forget everything. Aaru and i had to explain to her and make her trust her. Show her our childhood picture. Then one day she got her memory about us..

Abhinav: That's fantastic. But I am sorry to say Akshara. Maybe her husband will be able to cure her...

Akshara look at him with wide eyes.
Akshara: No way! This boy won't approche her ever again! He is responsible for everything.. tell me anything else Abhinav apart this.

Abhinav sigh
Abhinav: Make her discovered new people? Don't make her stay at home all day.

Akshara nodded.
Their coffee came...

Akshara was worried. She didn't know what she would do...
Then she remember Rudra....

Akshara hand was on the table.

Abhinav look at her...
Abhinav: Don't worry.

Abhinav put his hand on her hand...
Akshara smile looking at him and nods.

Akshara: It was nice to meet you again. I need to go now.

Abhinav: Yes. Me too. Bye Akshara.

Akshara look at him.
Akshara: Bye Abhinav.

They both left.

Goenka mansion..
Kyra room..
Kyra was getting ready....
She open her wardrobe and look at her dress. A red dress catch her attention...:

She touch the red dress...
Kyra: this dress? I never had that dress and I hate red..:

Kyra heard the door open and saw Aarohi coming.
Aarohi look at the dress.

Aarohi: What happen Di.

Kyra: This dress..

Aarohi: That's mine Di. I Forget i keep that in your wardrobe. We know you hate red...

Kyra smile.
Kyra: You can take it when you will wear it.

Aarohi nods.
Aarohi: Are you ready?

Kyra: Wait I need to just wear my dress and coming.
Aarohi nodded.
Kyra take a rose gold short dress.
She wear it and then went to find her sisters.

She saw Aarohi and akshara downstairs. They were both wearing legends. Aarohi was wearing a pink lehenga whereas Akshara was wearing a grey lehenga.

She smile looking at them.
Kyra: You both are looking so beautiful.

If you were mine💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें