Always and Forever

Ever since Henry and Amy's wedding..a lot has happened. But amazing things has happened.

Piper and Finn attended James and Riley's wedding, it was so lovely, then a couple days after the wedding, Piper and Finn decided to finish the rest of his gap year together, they travelled to Miami. It was where James and Riley won internationals at, they were at the beach one evening as he proposed to Piper. He immediately told Henry and Amy before the trip and they were delighted by the news.

It was their happy ending coming true.

Five months into planning their dream wedding and everything is coming to place with planning their special day in December, on August 18th. Piper starts to feel under the weather, throwing up four times a day, severe tiredness every moment of the day, pounding migraines. Finn had no clue why she was feeling so unwell, so one day she woke up and realised what the problem was.

And it was a miracle.

The miracle was that she fell pregnant. Four weeks and two days.    

Piper and Finn were so excited and happy, but mostly terrified of what's coming next to their family.

She took a pregnancy test on August 20th, she finally took it after all the hesitation all day. After the most longest two minutes of her life, the faintest line appeared and showed two lightest lines on the stick.

Piper was pregnant. Her and Finn were having a baby.

Finn was nervous and excited to be a dad. He was worried he was going to end up like his father, but Piper promised that he is nothing like him. Him and Piper have been talking about having a family together for nearly a decade. She knows that he'll be an incredible dad to his daughter or son, he's going to raise them so well. But Piper was so overjoyed and excited, she and Amy have been talking about each other having kids and it's finally happening.

She would make the best mom ever. Even Finn knows it in his heart she's gonna spoil her kids, and especially her parents who are just ecstatic by the news of their daughter's pregnancy. They'd knew it would happen very soon afterwards they got back together.   

Everything was happening all at once, she reunited with Finn in January, got back with together with Finn in February and attended Henry and Amy's wedding together. And went to James and Riley's wedding in March and got engaged in Miami a couple days after the wedding. In August she got pregnant with their first baby and is getting married in December.

Today was December 10th and their four month scan as they were going to find out the gender of their baby. They were so nervous but very happy. "Pipes, you ready to go!?" Finn called to his fiancé while Finn was waiting downstairs for her as Piper was getting dressed of something that can actually fit her body at this point.

He was getting worried about her, she's been very insecure this whole pregnancy and he tells her how worthy and beautiful she is and what their child will be. "Babe. What's wrong?"

Finn walked into their bedroom with clothes lying on the floor and tears falling down her face. "I look so ugly of what I wear!! How can you possibly marry me, I hate everything I wear I look fat!" Piper cried.

His eyes widen. He couldn't believe of what he's hearing. Piper was one of the most beautiful girl and it hurts so much she can't accept her own beauty. "How can you even think that! I am marrying you because I love you, and how incredible and beautiful you are. And our child is going to be loved so much by us. You're gonna make the best mom ever." Finn sighs and rests his hands on her stomach.

"You've been born to be a mom. Ever since I met you."

Piper lightly smiles at him as she rests her head against his. "I love you. How do I deserve you?"