There is just darkness in front of our lives right now, if I even see a little flicker, I will follow it.

Not matter it can raise into a flame or not.

"What happened suddenly? Who was it? Is it money that you need? I can help if you want-"

That girls earlier words repeat in my mind and my fists clench automatically. I hope the people who donate are nothing like her.

She is a walking show off. A rich dads daughter. What do people call he kind? Daddy's Princess.

Why am I even thinking about her again.

I detest their kind.

But you loved that kiss.You didn't wanted to pull back-

My conscience mocked me and I groan. Running my fingers through my hair. The screen beeps with a message and when I look up, lost hope rises in my chest.

Your app is live now!

Yes! I did it. I sneak my hand into my pocket to share this news with Ali when I find my phone not there.

One minute. Where did it go?

I looked around to find it nowhere.

How can I be so forgetful? Maybe I left it back in the room. Turning around I am welcomed with Chacha's smiling face and before I know he opened his arms for me.

" I knew you will do it."

He pulls me in his embrace and I felt like this after a very long time. I haven't genuinely smiled in years. I almost forgot how it felt to be happy.

He rubs his hand on my back.

" The funds will be arranged and Ajuni will be good in no time. Just you see."

" Yes Chacha."

I rush from there to share this news with Ali. But as soon as I reach the slum, I am welcomed with a completely different view.

Just outside our rooms, hundreds of men were cheering. Celebrating something and I find Ali, the kids and that girl Darian joining the celebration.

They couldn't have known right?

No one know about Ajuni. Then how? Why?

Ali was talking to one of the men with a crooked teeth. He seemed to be their leader.When I approach them the man rushes to me, a box of barfi( sweet) held in his hands.

" When will she come? We all have to thank her."

" Who?"

I ask with furrowed brows, doing nothing to take a piece of the offered sweet and the man gives me a duh look. Three others join him, to speak. Sparks shining in their eyes.

" The City Girl! Who else! I am sure she did this. No Ordinary person will help someone like us!"

" At first I thought she was one of those rich brats who were disgusted by us even walking past them or breathing the same air as them. But her? You won't believe she played cards with us and drank beer! That woman is something else."

" She did what?"

The other workers exclaimed and I see them rejoicing and screaming at the fact.

So that's why she was drunk that night?

" She told me she will handle everything, but I didn't believe she had it in her. But look at these!"

" We got our jobs back. And that too with an increment."