*The group rushes to the entrance of the pod, but are greeted by a brainwashed Comet and Viva, who look angry*

"Oh no..Comet, I just want to talk."

"Viva, don't do this! Im your sister, remember?!"

*The pair is seen to be holding the brainwashing perfume, and Branch gets an idea*

"That's it! If we're gonna help them, we have to destroy that perfume! What are the chances?!"

"Oh my holy realization, you are so totally right! All we have to do is shatter the perfume! Should be easy enough, right?"

*Floyd points to the brainwashed sisters* "Sure, it'll be easy enough, but we have a pair of vicious sisters coming our way..!"

*Poppy and Comet turn around as see their sisters charging at them with full force*

"I don't wanna battle my sister, Poppy..!"

"We won't have to. We just need to reach them. And get the perfume from them."

"Right."

*They both go their separate ways to face their own sisters*

*With Cosmo and Comet, Comet takes out her katana as Cosmo takes out hers*

"Comet, stop! Im your sister! Don't fight me..!"

"You aren't my sister, not after what you did to me..!"

"You saved me, so now it's my turn to save you..! We're bound by the love we have for each other, and I'm not losing my sister to a pair of wannabe Maleficents..!"

*Poppy is having a hair battle with Viva*
"Stop it, Viva! This..isn't...you..!"

"Why do you even care?! We spent this entire mission arguing! All because of you.."

*Poppy laid her eyes on the perfume in Viva's caps pocket and she had an idea*

"I know, and I'm sorry! We shouldn't have argued and I shouldn't have fought with you. But now I know that you're one of the best things thats ever happened to me, other than meeting Branch, but still.! We're sisters, and we go through things together. Please, Viva, come back to me..!"

*Viva remains stunned for a few moments, and Poppy tackles her down and smashes the perfume bottle to the ground, and the glass fades away*

"Poppy, you did it! That means they should be free.. right?"

*Comet and Viva faint to the ground and their sisters run towards them*

"Comet?! Please wake up! Don't leave me again..."

"Viva? C'mon, wake up, Viva..!"

*Suddenly, the purple mist in their eyes fade away, and Comet and Viva soon wake up*

"Cosmo..?"

"Comet...!"

*Viva rubs her eyes* "Poppy..!"

*Poppy doesnt say anything and just hugs Viva*

*Comet opens her arms and Cosmo jumps in*

"Comet!! I'm sorry for you having to jump in front of me

"Comet!! I'm sorry for you having to jump in front of me.."

"Cosmo..I'm your sister snd you're mine. It's my job to protect you.. just like you protected me..!"

"Comet..!"

"Poppy! I'm so sorry for arguing with you! I shouldn't have been so rude!"

"I don't even care about the fight anymore! We shouldn't have let our differences get the better of us! But it doesn't matter what happens, just as long as we're together..!"

"Yeah, after all, we're all in this together.."

*Floyd wipes a tear from his eye*

*John Dory chuckles softly* "You tearing up so soon, Floyd?"

"How could you not? It's so sweet seeing them both back together."

"It sure is"

"The pairs of sisters break out of their hugs and Comet eyes the place*

"Woah. What have I missed since I've been brainwashed?"

~ 5 Minutes Later ~

"Oh, that explains everything. It is very nice to meet you all, and thanks again for bringing me back with my sister, but we really have to get back to your dimension! Otherwise we'll be too late to stop the Angst Sisters..!"

*Everyone nods as they run out the pod*

*Branch's arm is grabbed by Poppy*

"Thanks, Branch."

"For what?"

"Just being there. And making me smile again..!"

*Branch smiles as he holds her hand*

"Hey, you've already done so much for me, I just had to return the favor..!"

*Poppy beams as she holds his hand tight*

"Now, c'mon, let's go save our dimension..!"

~~~~~~